[RR] Winner Takes All RR - North America Edition

Following groups are sent or will be today:
FF58

Join 205, 206, 214,
L33 8, 14, 20, 26, 30

1 Like

Group 108 (all cards received)
Thank you so much @BarbL for the resend. Italy is on my bucket list.

3 Likes

#185 awesome Montreal single view from @salemhouse - I would like to visit Montreal some day thanks for sharing your experience!

2 Likes

Received

@scoutingbear sent 3 unwritten Pantone cards! :heart: Love the colors you sent, all of them, thank you very much Karen!

@scoutingbear sent a pretty painted floral bouquet, love the iris in there, all the shades are pretty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yeah, this heatwave needs to disappear, though it seems I’m acclimating to it, doesn’t bother me as much. Hehe your 7yo sounds like a hoot! Kids are great, I just have furry ones and gave one a bath yesterday, haha. He didn’t care for it too much, but now he’s super soft and extra white today. :grin:

Thank you for all the cards Karen!

1 Like

Groups 200, 208, & 210 will go out in tomorrow’s mail.

1 Like

For 179 @scoutingbear sends this card she’s been saving just for me. :wink: I do love it - thank you!

2 Likes

Nice and legible and shows Miami

1 Like

Join 205 and 207 please!

172 leaving tomorrow

1 Like

Thank you for looking! I’m sorry it doesn’t say anything special! Like it came from the Southernmost USPS. Oh well, now I know that they send the postcards way up North to be cancelled. Womp Womp!

@Beachyblonde - St Patty’s Lou Paper, thank you! I love all the green on this card! If I carried it around, do you think it would bring me good luck?

1 Like

Groups 188, 197, 200, 202, and 203 were mailed today

Received for Group 198:
@Beachyblonde sent the Cathedral of the Annunciation in Moscow. I love Russian architecture, and German. I really love getting multi-views showing a variety of buildings from those countries
@CrimsonKing sent a card showing part of the Tomb of Ramses VI in the Valley of the Kings, Egypt. I’m fascinated by the pyramids and ancient tombs. I had a grand time reading the Amelia Peabody series, not for the mystery, but for the descriptions of the areas where they took place.

Thank you both!!

2 Likes

Another update:

FF51–I think I have received all!
@citrine28 a lovely 80s throwback card! I the goat yoga sticker, too!

2 Likes

UPDATED!

Thank you everyone!

In the mail for tomorrow - 200, 201, and 210!

Received 199 from @Beachyblonde - thanks! :butterfly::revolving_hearts::grin:

1 Like

Please add me to 204, 206, 209, 212, 213

@Beachyblonde thanks for the good mix

@ellistrations I never buy watermelon myself

@BarbL yikes, better make that 2! Thanks for this card

@ellistrations thanks for this cat illustration

@Citrine28 nice vintage cat card

3 Likes

Group 174 (all cards have been received)
@Beachyblonde sent a view of the Kremlin in Moscow. It looks very stately & benign, but perhaps looks can be deceiving.

1 Like

Group 200 heads out tomorrow!

2 Likes

200 leaving tomorrow!

1 Like

Received 185 Lüneburg card from @BarbL cool multi view card - will translate the front of the card soon! Thanks! :smile:

2 Likes

L-32 in the mail made a mistake wrote L-31 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

L-33 please add a bday :birthday::cake:gal with
4 15 24 22 27

2 Likes