[RR] US to US Themes RR

Updated!

:blue_heart:

Thank you all for all of the wonderful cards!
Group 392 @kanosis Thank you for the recipe card and the personal recipe!
Group 391 @kanosis I love the space shuttle card! I used to really want to be an astronaut! (And if NASA called, I still wouldn’t turn them down!)
Group 390 @bookendss Thank you for the wonderful quote card! I do like the coloring postcards. I let kids in my class color them. AND I found a set for Broadway plays, so I send my son (at college) one every now and then. He loves them too!
Group 386 @uconn Thanks for the interesting card. I looked up the company and they have many more slightly odd cards!
Group 386 @nursegarry Thanks for the Zombie/Pride and Prejudice card. It is different. I used to love Jane Austin’s works, even named my daughter Emma, but I think it was more that she was better than many of the choices to study when I took a literature class in college…many years ago!
Group 388 @MuttleysMom Thank you for the beautiful Grand Teton’s card. I regret that we didn’t go there when we went to Mount Rushmore, Devil’s Tower, Jewel Cave and Yellowstone…we just didn’t have the time!
Group 371 @Yarn-Lady Thank you for the Hawaii card. I am jealous of your snow! In VA, it was 75 one day this week and 40 the next, but we only had rain!
Group 386 @bookendss Thank you for the Amherst College card. It looks like a lovely place. I hope you all had a wonderful time in Baton Rouge and you maybe found some new postcards!
Group 371 @Hazygirl Thank you for the NEW YORK card. I love the vintage look!
Group 371 @kanosis Thank you for the Los Angeles card! I love all of the little animals on it!
Group 375 @Yarn-Lady Thank you for the beautiful beach scene! I love that it is vertical!
Group 375 @Calisunshine Thank you for the beautiful and colorful beach sunset scene!
Group 391 @KOH24 I love all cards space related. If you like this one look online for a set of NASA posters that you can have printed as postcards. They are really cool. Here is a link to some of them, but there are many more. Mars Explorers Wanted Posters - NASA Mars
Group 391 @Yarn-Lady Thank you for the beautiful Kennedy Space Center card. I loved it when we went there last year.
Group 385 @hootnoodle Thank you for the beautiful beach and lighthouse card. It looks so peaceful!
Group 385 @Yarn-Lady Thank you for the Bodie Island Lighthouse card. I have actually been to that lighthouse. It is about 2 hours from where I live, but when I was a kid, we used to go to Nags Head for a week each summer.

6 Likes

Group 377
@uconn

Rec’d a cool vintage Spider-Man battling with Sandman card. The cancellation is so special too! Thank you, James!

2 Likes

400 being mailed out today

1 Like

Group 388 - Parks

@TeachLittleKids sent Lantern Press depiction of Pinnacles State Park in southern California. I didn’t know it existed either. Apparently it’s renowned for it’s spring flowers. Thanks Judy!

1 Like

Group 400 is in the mail.

1 Like

@sarahaeyo thanks for this TMNT card. I remember watching the cartoon and the movies.

2 Likes

group 400
@uconn - thank you for PHQ card of prince andrew and sarah ferguson, which as noted, didnt age too well lol :milk_glass::upside_down_face: hoping your march madness bracket is doing better haha

2 Likes

Thank you!

:blue_heart:

Group 400 Roulette
@uconn sent my first card for this group. I love the card even if you say it’s an unwanted pick. So far I haven’t been to Korea but have a niece who spent a semester there and loved it. Thanks also for the Flash Gordon stamp!
I have sent out about half of my cards for this group so far.

2 Likes

Group 400 Roulette

@uconn sent a “great” card of Lee Miller

@Cynovian sent a big yellow taxi

Thanks

2 Likes

Group 356 - Postcrossing Meetups
@ayellowdaffodil - Yay! This poor guy took a hot minute to arrive. So happy to have a received a card from your first meetup. I’m curious how many you have attended.

1 Like

Group 400 going in the mail tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Group 400 - Roulette
@sarahaeyo sent a beautiful Lantern Press card of the Boston skyline and says the skyline doesn’t actually look that good in real life. :rofl: Thanks for the great card and all the stamps, especially the Boston Tea Party one.

2 Likes

336-Things that Fly
Thank you @ellistrations for sending a replacement card for ReadwithMelissa. This is an adorable card, this is me and my husband checking up on me, making sure I’m okay, haha. :heart:

Join 399 please, thank you Barb! :green_heart:

Could you please add my collections of Lou Paper, PHQ, and my Meet-up albums? :blush:

2 Likes

been there, done that! Thanks for letting me know you got it!

Group 400 - Roulette
@Cynovian sent Mission Espada in Santonio, Texas but from Pennsylvania. Looks pretty cool in the moonlight! :crescent_moon: I also love the stickers you used - especially the dog stickers that look like my pups.

@TwoDoggies sent some awesome looking clouds! :cloud:

Thank you both! I love surprises and this is the perfect RR for me.

2 Likes

@Hazygirl 1977 photo of a crowded Coney Island beach. Thanks!

1 Like

371 - Large Letter Greetings
@TeachLittleKids sent a wonderful NYC — I love that your class did one!

384 Transportation
@hootnoodle sent a great card of the Durango & Silverton Railroad - I am so glad concert/play season is back for you!

385 -Lighthouses
@hootnoodle sent Cape Disappointment Lighthouse - we are due for a trip there soon!

@TeachLittleKids sent Assateague Lighthouse. We have been there - the horses were a little shy, but we enjoyed the beauty of it!

387 - Flags
@virgomar0918 sent a really fun USPS card - It is so clever!

391 - Space, NASA, Astronomy
@KOH24 sent the HH110 Cosmic Skyrocket and shared her love of crochet :grin:

@TeachLittleKids sent the beautiful RHO OPHIUCHI Cloud Complex

Thank you all for the magnificent cards

I mailed 387 last week and I think I forgot to say so…

3 Likes

Have any crochet stitch recommendations for me? I’ve been obsessed with the feather stitch, its so squishyyyyyyyy