[RR] 🇺🇸 US to US Surprise Me -Themeless Fun From Hawaii to Maine - We Want YOU! (Part 1)

I’ve sent my cards for Group 1152. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cards for Group 1152 are done and will be mailed in the morning

Please add me to next group. Thanks!

I was there! I would say maybe 35-40 people at the peak of attendance, than slowly people started to drop off…it was great…love to do it again…

Group 1146: I received a recipe card from @anon5596355 for Texas chili!! I am not a fan of onions, but I bet I could adapt the recipe to make this! Thank you so much! And yes, crochet can be tricky. I actually learned to knit first and somehow that helped my brain with crocheting. Good luck!

And with that, all postcards for my first group here have been received! Thank you for the lovely postcards and warm welcome. :purple_heart: I’d like to join the next available group please! :smiley:

1. Thanks @monkeyflower for the unusual dog croquet!

Group 1151, I received a card from @AccentOnHakes from the April Postcrossing meetup in Muncie, with a Garfield cartoon! Thank you for your song rec, I will add it to the playlist in the next update :grinning:

@MichelleW may I please join a small group.

Hoping Terri signs in soon…she’s not a user on this format yet so the “@” isn’t working. :thinking:

So, to paraphrase Queen, “And bad mistakes
I’ve made a few.” Poor Blue_Fox seems to be my target!!

There’s a surprise group for you

Special Group!

Now it’s time for me to head out. Take care, everyone!
updated resize

I’ll join the “special group” please.

Group 1140
@monkeyflower - halloween card, thank you! We have only ever had one family of kids come to our door each year because we handed out soda, so they came by just for that. This year will be quiet.

Received all.

I’d like to join the special group, please!

Please add me to the special group…YAY! :bouncing:

Rec’d #1139

got a great postcard from @monkeyflower It made me laugh. This is exactly how I’m doing my trips, only I facetime my sons and grandkids. I so want to get in the car and go visit them, but I will continue to try and wait this all out. Thanks so much.

2 Likes

1154 is in the mail!

Hey There!

I have my cards for Group 1151 ready for the mail in the morning. While I was away I got a couple TOTALLY AWESOME cards to report. BIG thanks to the following:

Group 1130 (please close) from @coleandjojo an out of this world pc of the Moon from NASA photographer. I love a good moon pc too, and this one shows all the little details on the surface. I still marvell at how we were able to put a man on the moon. How that must have felt and what he must have seen with his own eyes. Truly amazing. Thanks!

Group 1142 (please close) from @MeganMS a New Orleans night view at street level. Looks like somewhere in the French Quarter. I agree its one of my favorite vacation destinations. I have been 2x once for Mardi Gras and once during the off season, totally enjoyed both.I only wish I was close enough for a weekend get-a-way! LOVE IT Thanks!

Cards for 1154 are in the mail, with big hugs attached for all.

With everything going on, I have been horribly remiss in saying thank you to those of you who sent fun birthday cards and RAS cards over the last several days!

Thank you so much to Kyvintage, carolreader, emilyann, sleepykitty,
and coleandjojo!
:bouncing:

1 Like

From group:
SB-04
kyvintage, a lovely 1920’s illustrated card. Forests are really magical places, it is rare to find one untouched these days.

Tamdemstoker, a Vote card. I have also voted already, too. The second debate was a little smoother, thankfully.

Coleandjojo, a pretty sticker card. Trick or treating is definitely going to be different this year.

Thank you!