[RR] 🇺🇸 US to US Surprise Me -Themeless Fun From Hawaii to Maine - We Want YOU! (Part 1)

I’d like to join the next small group, please. :purple_heart:

May I please join the next small group? :smiley:

Open House Group
@gabi_m sent a beautiful card of the Avebury Stones in Wiltshire. I LOVE this card! It reminds me of my favorite memory in England of sitting in the grass eating my picnic lunch with sheep grazing all around me.

I was just about to send you a U2U - I was afraid you were lost, affected by the latest fires, or ill! Be glad you’re not in Rockwall. Have you thought about making CA permanent??? :mask:

ShesBack

Good to see you! :bouncing:

1 Like

Every group in every RR I’ve ever joined closed yesterday - and I’m still working on my own open house!

That list includes Group 1161 here and I’ll send the address list soon.

In the meantime, I am enjoying two wonderful cards I received for the Open House Group!

@gabi_m sent me another card by one of my very favorite artists, David Choe. He’s so like dark chocolate - I think his work is delicious, but not for everyone. This one is titled Birdhouse Blues. Keep 'em coming cuz I love them, Gabi!! :dizzy:

@kyvintage sent a card that is very funny in an ironic way - “Saved by the Bell.” Yep, indeed we were! Puerto Rico?? Remember Maria? I’m not sure they’ve recovered yet! Too many hurricanes and predicted to get worse! Besides, how could you possibly sell your beautiful family home?? Thanks, Lukas! :kissing_cat:

FlowerSmiley.jpg

I love pho! I haven’t tried pho binh yet but it’s on my list. I’m working through the 7 pho places in Memphis to decide who has the best! Lol.

You will have to let me know for the next time I’m in Memphis :stuck_out_tongue:

I officially declare today @coleandjojo Day!!

5 Likes

Next 2 small groups, please :smiling_imp:

Group 1153

@TravelingKatie sent a cute chicken card. It says the longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds! Thank you, Katie!

1 Like

Group 1159 is in the mail! :mailbox_with_mail:

I will join 1160 and a small group please.

Cool Open House cards from

@jocrafts Thanks for the Eric Carle card. It has very fallish colors.

And

@Yelena. Thanks for the foresty card with a 37 cent Mary Cassatt stamp. I should look for those stamps.

1162 sent

Double Eagle group, please :grinning:

Open House from @Yelena It took me a while but I think I like the new forum. Congratulations on 12 years of marriage it is great to have a get away. I agree it is good to have a happy heart.

Open House from @jocrafts sends a WWI Sailor. I was very happy with the results as well. I know being over educated can be a problem but you will find what is right for you…until then we count on our husbands. I am in the same boat since I took an early retirement.

1 Like

Group 1158 received: from @clouisesz - vintage linen postcard of the Kentucky state capitol building. I do love the colors on this postcard, thanks so much!

This is my first post on the new forum. I’m always intimidated by any new technology, so please have patience if I goof something up.

I’d like to join the next regular group please.

5 Likes

Great to see you here, @hootnoodle!