[RR] US to US Surprise Me -Themeless Fun From Hawaii to Maine! (Version 3)

Next small group please, Michelle. Thanks!

Group #1854 is in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail:

I’ll explore and get back with you if I find anything. I love them, too!

(Here’s a website link that I find fun: The Best Mailbox Art from Around the Web | Mail Boss Blog )

1 Like

It’s WHEEsnday!

Updated - thanks, everyone! hippieemoji

Currently open groups link

Traveling Groups (check your status here)

1 Like

May I please join 1856?

This is your friendly reminder USPS rate increases coming July 14th!

BUY STAMPS NOW!!! Some really neat releases in June. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello! Can I please be added to the next group please, thank you!

@skatingjerry - thank you! A beautiful card! One good thing about an apartment… no weeds! I can’t wait until we can get into a house, though.

@KnittingDyke - thank you! Always happy to receive handmade cards and this one is fun! I like how you reused one you were not a fan of. A few years ago I started trying to make my own postcards and now have a bin full of things to use… just no time to do it anymore… but it’s there in case I do!

2 Likes

Group 1849 received from @l2y a beautiful Monet art card with happy stickers on it
And from @ellistrations neat Australian birds. Audobon is great.
Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, Mark! Hopefully this is last increase for 2024!

Just to reiterate:

• First-Class Mail Forever stamp: Increases from 68 cents to 73 cents
  • 1 ounce metered letter size: Increases from 64 cents to 69 cents
  • 1 ounce postcard: Increases from 53 cents to 56 cents
  • 1 ounce Flats size pieces: Increases to $1.50 each
  • Mixed AADC Letters: Increases to $0.23 each
  • Mixed ADC Flats: Increases to $0.805 each
  • International Postcards: Increases from $1.55 to $1.65
  • International Letter (1oz): Increases from $1.55 to $1.65
2 Likes

Group 1856 filled and I sent the address list!

Updated - thanks, everyone! hippieemoji

Currently open groups link

Traveling Groups (check your status here)

Group 1849

Thank you Faye for this lovely card! I’m going to check out INKOGNITO postcards. @skatingjerry

1 Like

All cards for Group 1852 are on their way! :partying_face:

Group #1850

Thank you @MichelleW for the wonderful “Biggest Show Stars for '57” postcard! I love a wide variety of music as well. I tend to listen to a little bit of everything! :musical_note: :smile:

@skatingjerry great egg card find! Love the Carnival Nights stamp, I bought some of these too

1 Like

Group 1850
@nursegarry The delightful Tim Kruger by Steeve Beckouet! Love it! My mom and I got a kick out of this card, haha. I even read your message about the owner of the barber shop stepping out and stopping your conversation! That’s amazing, we both were cracking up. Maybe that guy should look into modeling in advertisements for his own shop, hahahahaha. Thank you for the awesome card and the delight!
@paulinexong Korean card, black and white, with a lovely water color affect to simulate clouds! Pretty! And I totally hear you on the year just flying by. I’m at the point where I can hardly keep track of the date because it seems like we’re living in fast foward!

1 Like

1849 - received all
@antoniaseagull - thank you! I love that your son writes letters to his grandpa! My great grandfather was one of my first ever penpals. My grandma (his daughter) would read them to him and often write his responses for him. I do miss his correspondences.

2 Likes

Thank you! I needed this! :smiley:

Small group please

Group 1855 mailed.

My apologies now for the smearing on my rubber stamp. I need to find better ink.

Happy Weekend!