[RR] US to US Surprise Me -Themeless Fun From Hawaii to Maine! (Version 3)

Updated! hippieemoji

Awww, thanks!

@nursegarry cool Mount Everest card. Thanks

1 Like

Group 1845

@virgomar0918 - thank you for the great Americana Lou Paper card! This is one of my favorites of the set, so thank you so much!

@brooklynh - a barn owl from the Wild Animals of the World set - thank you!

3 Likes

Group 1849, from @l2y - thank you for the night sky postcard as well as the cute decorations on the back! :heart:

Saturday…in the park…I think it was 8th of June (and a postcard came :upside_down_face:)

GROUP 1850

@prssrp shared a cool Max & Oscar card of the Everglades…thank you, Patty! Sorry to hear your work project is causing stress…sending you a large bucket of positive vibes!!!

1 Like

@steresem thank you for the Klimt inspired card The Kiss with cat added. Two of my favorite things, Klimt and cats. It made me smile. Tell the utility company that I said they cannot raise the rates that much. :wink:

2 Likes

Please add me to next small group, thank you!

1 Like

Please add me to the next small group :grinning:

1 Like

I truly hope your Sunday morning is as gorgeous as it is here!

Updated - thanks, everyone hippieemoji

Currently open groups link

Traveling Groups (check your status here)

i have received some cards!! i was away for three weeks so finally updating on these! i love a full mailbox :slight_smile:

group 1830

@uconn - thanks so much for the single bird card! super cool. and i love the special postmark on the stamp.
@wmiz77 - thanks for the two birds card! and i love the bird stickers you used too!
@Angeldreamer - thank you for the silhouette card. i love that i’m not the only one who goes out in my jammies if i don’t physically leave my car.

group 1845

@virgomar0918 - thanks for the cat in the alley card. it is pretty cool.
@skatingjerry - thanks very much for the postcard of stamps. i love mail themed cards!
@brooklynh - thank you for the pretty pink flower postcard. it is so welcoming.
@inkandpaper - thanks for the flower and shell postcard. i LOVE hawaii. esp kauai. i hope to go back someday!

i officially have received all my cards for both groups 1830 and 1845. thank you all!

5 Likes

Group 1849 from @KnittingDyke
Sent me a picture of a black ram she took herself. (I’ve been humming & singing Baa Baa Black Sheep all day. Thanks for that by the way. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Group 1839

@tia272 Great cat card!! One thing I love living here is we have Farmers Market year round and can find one on almost every day of the week!

@TeachLittleKids LOL!! When we lived in Texas I remember hearing, and finding the shells stuck to house!!

Thank you both for the great cards!

2 Likes

May I have the next available spot please?

1 Like

Please add me to a small group

More cards received! It was a full mailbox this weekend!

Grp 1843 from @uconn Thanks for the great cat card! And those UN stamps are SUPER cool. I didn’t know there were stamps like that where they had to get postmarked by the UN postal admin. Really neat trivia & special stamps. I appreciate that very much.

1 Like

Group 1848 received from @steresem - thanks for the great skull card! I appreciated your list of favorites. Your favorite color is grey, which is a total first for me. It’s cool!! And I’ve never heard anyone say that. Very unique. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Group 1842 received from @Pixie1306 – thank you for the postcard and I hope you are staying cool!

1 Like

Group #1850

Thank you @prssrp for the beautiful Seascape at Saintes-Maries by Vincent Van Gogh. It is so pretty! Some of my favorite authors are Taylor Jenkins Reid, Emily Henry, and K. Sinko. :sailboat:

1847 Received all!

Sorry for the delay! Every time I tell myself I will have more time, something comes up!

@maleko Thank you for the amazing Waikiki postcard! I had coffee too late this evening so I’m afraid I’ll be awake all night too! haha

@ellistrations Thank you for the adorable Quarantine Cats postcard! I seem to have even less time now that summer is here! Whoops!

@nursegarry Thank you for the lovely sailboat postcard! I love it! There’s something about the water that I find so peaceful too!

@SincerelySel Thank you for the pretty flower postcard! It has been a while! I need to catch up on everything so I can join more groups!

4 Likes