[RR] North American September 2022 Round Robin - The Labouring Over Postcards Edition - Closed!

4 received another:

#22 @uconn : fantastic Coca-Cola ad. I haven’t watched She-Hulk yet. I’ve heard good things though!

Thank you

1 Like

#23 received the remaining cards for this RR!:

#20 @Triol thank you for the nova scotia card from my favs! I’m glad to hear that you’ve recovered well from covid. Take care!

#21 @Beachyblonde thank you for the Chicago card from my favs! I’ve never been to Chicago before but I definitely heard great things about it

#27 @beatriceh thank you for the big letters GF Detroit card! Please remember to take breaks and rest up! I hope your days have calmed down and you’re able to relax now.

#28 @TwoDoggies thank you for the Holland card! My summer was just filled with work sadly. I hope you had a better time!

#29 @melvnoble thank you for the Fallingwater card! I hope you’ll be able to tour this place the next time you’re there!

1 Like

18 reporting!

21 @Beachyblonde Thank you for the fun decorated Pantone! The stickers you used are beautiful, what kind are they? You transfer them to the card, not peel and stick? :slight_smile:

#21 BeachyBlonde

I’ve received some more postcards!

#10 @emotis Thank you for the wonderful Ada Lovelace postcard! I’m loving all of the boxed sets!
#24 @roxy Thank you for the fun vintage radio postcard! How cool that you did that!
#26 @sarahaeyo Thank you for the epic button boxed set postcard! I hope school has been going well!!

1 Like

Postmarked September 16, 2022 in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, traveling 255 miles to be received on October 18, 2022. (Google said it would take 83 hours to walk this distance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:…)

My thanks to #29 @melvnoble for this beautiful LP Pittsburgh card---- love the fox washi too! I am forever perplexed with the speed of our postal service…sometimes it’s reasonable… other times… the mail takes the scenic route. :smile:

To receive: 14

1 Like

18 reporting a card that took its time getting to Canada!!

20 @Triol Thank you sooo much for the amazing Halifax lobster LP card!! We are big lobster fans in my family, we got married in Maine just so we could enjoy lobster and the sea!

Updated!

@beatriceh #27 reporting

Received #15, 18, and 23

#15 @ad7yn Thanks for the great book recommendation. The title alone has me interested. Have you read Barabbas by Lagerkvist?
#18 @LaurenceB I love this series. It’s so great that youngsters nowadays (how old do I sound!) have a set like this that helps them learn about all of the great women that came before them. Thanks!
#23 @suatelier I hope you enjoyed your cousin’s party. I really hope I get to explore more of Canada one day. Thanks for the card!

2 Likes

Updated :smiley: