[RR] North American September 2021 Round Robin - The Best Month of the Year for Parents Edition - Closed

#22 uconn

1 - 7 mailed today

1 Like

#4 LaurenceB - Now all my cards have been mailed! :blush:

1 Like

#17 reporting in that all my cards were put into the mail yesterday, in between all the raindrops.

1 Like

#11 sent cards out from #16 through #30

1 Like

#21 Beachyblonde

I have sent #2 and #24!

1 Like

All my cards were mailed today.

1 Like

#22 uconn

8 - 16 mailed today

1 Like

#23 @normajean mailed postcards 14 through 24 this morning.

1 Like

All cards are in the mail as of yesterday.

1 Like

Cards 4, 5, and 6 went out today (from #16)

1 Like

Cards 1 thru 8, 18, 20, 29 and 30 went to the Post Office this morning!

1 Like

#11 - sent from #1 through #15, so all cards have now been sent

1 Like

#22 uconn

Sent 17 - 30 today

#17 reporting in with a couple cool received cards:
#18 Scoutingbear Interesting photo from a collection called “The Natural Home” of part of a room with floral patterned cloth of some sort on the wall (in front of a window?), behind a countertop that sits atop a bunch of little white drawers (great place to store postcards, maybe)

#19 ellistrations an cool old (chapel-looking) building in Yosemite National Park.

4 Likes

#18 reporting a card today

#19 @ellistrations sends a Tugboat Mickey postcard for my aquatic September theme.

1 Like

#23 @normajean mailed #'s 25 - 30 today!
Now, to sit back and wait for the arrivals!

1 Like

#8 Shesa-Renegade - 1-7 went in the mail today. The others are written and will be in the mail on Tuesday. Every time I read the “funny stamp of the month” for this month I giggle.

Received my first card today.
#17 @YOIYUMTEWA sent a vintage card of St. Vincent College in Pennsylvania. Lots of cool things in your neck of the woods, Rick!

Received: 17

1 Like

#20 checking in to report that I already received 3 cards today… and they are 3 in a row!

#17@Yoiyumtewa~A great book cover card of the book Consider Her Ways and Others, by John Wyndham.Thank you for the info about the Jimmy Stewart Museum in PA. I did not realize he had been a pilot in “real life!” Thank you!

#18@Scoutingbear~Thanks for a great vintage postcard of Lombard Street in SF! In the picture, the cars driving down are vintage late 60’s/early 70’s. The cars look more like boats in size! Thanks!

#19@ellistrations~What a beautiful painting of the Rainbow Mountains of Peru-they are surreal. The pastel colors are beautiful! “Wonderful World” is aptly titled. Thank you!

Wishes for A Happy Weekend, #20@Teddypostcrossing

1 Like

I (#16) received my first card for the month today.

#18 @scoutingbear - a card from “the Natural Home” series with delicate fabrics drying (I think) on small metal frames atop a radiator, with picutres on the wall behind them. Thank you. Hope you get that new job!

I mailed cards 7, 8, and 9 today.

1 Like

#22 uconn

Received:
#17 @YOIYUMTEWA Zoodiac, Leo. certainly a weird one, thank you!

#18 @scoutingbear chicken and the egg, thanks!

#19 @ellistrations a cool cemetery card, thanks!

3 Likes