[RR] North American September 2021 Round Robin - The Best Month of the Year for Parents Edition - Closed

May I please join?

Add me if there’s still space!! Thanks!!! :slight_smile:

Count me in, please.

me please!

#20 for me please
Thank you,Craig!

I’m sorry, the RR was already full by the time you posted.

I’m sorry, the RR was already full when you posted.

The round robin is closed with 30 participants. This is my first week back in the classroom with students for this new school year, so addresses will likely come this coming weekend.

2 Likes

Oh, my gosh, I’m too late! See you in October!

1 Like

The RR fills up so quickly! I hope to see you back next month.

1 Like

Hi everyone! Just a reminder that I will send addresses tomorrow. As I’ve been requesting the last few months, please don’t send cards until the first of the month. For those from the US, also remember that the postage rates will have gone up. Regular sized postcards will be 40¢, larger cards 58¢and all cards to Canada will be $1.30. If you are using Postcard Stamps, you do NOT need to add extra postage. Those stamps change in value, just like Forever Stamps and the Global Forever Stamps.

6 Likes

Addresses were sent yesterday. Have fun selecting the cards you’re sending. Mine are all picked and stamped. Now to address them and write them out to drop them in the mail later this week :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow I’m really late this month! Have fun guys, see you in Oct!!

1 Like

#19 ellistrations
ALL cards are ready to journey out tomorrow!

1 Like

Most cards headed out in the mail today. There are a few that are waiting the delivery of stamps so they can pay their fare and safely travel.

1 Like

#4 LaurenceB

Cards 1 to 18 have left :blush:

1 Like

All sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Postcards 1-21 on their way! Prepping 22-30 now.

Edit They are all in the mail now.

#23 @normajean sent out #s 1 - 13.
I hope your class(es) all run smoothly this year! I found that different classes had different mindsets, even in early elementary. It showed me what a strong influence peers have on one another. Whenever I had a “good class” I also had a very good year!

1 Like

Cards 1, 2, and 3 are in the mail (from #16)

1 Like