[RR] North American Round Robin May 2024 - The Allergy Season Edition - Closed

#17 received

@19 @nhigh a Baja California sunset

#10 received 2 more

from #4 @4kids2pay4

This card arrived Friday, June 14. It has 4 different postmarks with the oldest hand cancellation being May 3. Some other May cancellation in Dallas and a Raleigh cancellation June 3. Crazy. Thank you for the great card and older stamps.

from #26 @sarahaeyo (also received Friday, June 14 with a postmark of May 3 from Hong Kong)

A view of downtown buildings in Hong Kong. It is great that you are able to visit with your Grandma.

Thank you!

2 Likes

#6 reporting

#1 @cawindt sent a great image of Anne Frank.

Thanks!

@sarahaeyo #26 A great card from Hong Kong! How awesome! Hope you enjoyed the time visiting your family.

1 Like

#24 hanging head shamefully for my tardy reporting

#26 @sarahaeyo sent a wonderful card from Hong Kong. I hope you had a great visit with your family!

1 Like

#10 received from #24 @roxy

I haven’t been to MA but hope to visit one day.

Thank you!

Sorry for the long delay in updating May. It’s truly sad to see how slow mail delivery has been the past couple of months.

Anyway, I leave for Italy tomorrow. I’ll do another update the first week of July. See everyone later!

1 Like

#29 - My last postcard for May has arrived!

#23 @suatelier - Thank you, Charlotte, for this postcard of a story sketch from Peter Pan! We just watched Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University over the weekend because I had never seen them before. Fun movies!

#13 here with a postcard that was at the mercy of the Post Office from:

#12 @CalicoBeer - Thank you very much for the Nancy Drew book cover! I devoured these books as a child. Read them more than once. Just loved them! Thank you for the memory!

1 Like

#12 reporting! I finally got my last card from #5! I knew USPS had it somewhere, lol. @Sharontup thanks for the cool vintage ad! I love that it’s just a piece of the ad. Where’d you find that set?

All received!

#17 reporting a card that got distracted in its travels:

#18 @LaurenceB black and white photo card of church in Cacouna, Quebec. Great card.

1 Like

Sounds like a great card! My 3x great-grandparents were from Cacouna! They came to Bay City in the 1880s :slight_smile:

Updated again!