[RR] North American Round Robin August 2024 - The Sunday of Summer Edition - Closed

Hello all!

Welcome to the August 2024 North American Round Robin! Craig should take over August as soon as he gets back, but for now you are stuck with me a little longer :laughing:

As always, all in North America are welcomed to join, but the round robin is limited to the first 30 people who sign up, including myself. If you have not participated in the past, please be sure to send me your address when you sign up. I will not add people to the list until I receive an address. If you have signed up in recent months, I will already have your address.

THE RULES:

• New participants must send me their addresses before I will add them to the RR.
  • Participants must be at least 13 years of age.
  • Only individuals may participate - no groups.
  • You may not sign up for a new month if you have neither sent your cards nor reported having received cards for any previous month. If you reported having sent your cards, but no one has reported receiving your cards in a previous month, you may not join.
  • Send one postcard to each member in the group, unless requested, please do not send in an envelope.
  • Send all postcards by August 15.
  • Do your best to send a postcard that matches the wishes of the receiver.
  • Unless requested, do not send free postcards, TouchNote cards, flyers or folded greeting cards.
  • Reports must include a description of each card received before I will mark them off as received.

Post in this thread once you have sent all your cards, as well as when you receive them.
When reporting received cards, itโ€™s important to include both the number and name of the sender. This helps me to double check that errors were not made.

Remember, we are here to have fun and get to know one another. Always feel free to send me a message with any questions, or check out previous months to see how we do things. :smiley:

1. @cawindt
  2. @CrimsonKing
  3. @Cruzin
  4. @blubay2021
  5. @carolreader
  6. @mikeyz1
  7. @nursegarry
  8. @Shesa-Renegade
  9. @WrenAtTheBeach
  10. @CorinneJKS
  11. @theadventuringheidi
  12. @CalicoBeer
  13. @ladybug513
  14. @Hazygirl
  15. @AccentOnHakes
  16. @mere5oh
  17. @RhondaLou
  18. @LaurenceB
  19. @ellistrations
  20. @Triol
  21. @lovelex
  22. @uconn
  23. @suatelier
  24. @roxy
  25. @pammykay
  26. @sarahaeyo
  27. @beatriceh
  28. @TwoDoggies
  29. @melvnoble
  30. @RockyRoadTrip
5 Likes

Add me please

1 Like

OOooo, I finally made it in time for another round of the NARR!

Please add me!

4 Likes

Please add me!

1 Like

Hello may I join?

1 Like

Iโ€™d like to join please

1 Like

Iโ€™d love to join! Thank you!

1 Like

I would like to join for August. Thank you.

1 Like

:slight_smile: I am here!!!:slight_smile:
Please #20 like usually.

1 Like

Me please!! #12!!

1 Like

May I join for August?

@CorinneJKS

1 Like

Is there still room for me?

2 Likes

Iโ€™d like to join if there is room. Thank you!

1 Like

If there is a space left, Iโ€™ll join this month.

Could I please join? Thank you.

Hi @wmiz77 , the group is full already but you are welcome to join the alternative group here: [RR] Alternative Monthly NARR - Jan-July 2024 - August sign-ups open

#22 uconn

Cards to Canada mailed and the remaining are ready for Aug 1

#15 all cards will be picked up tomorrow 8/1

#19 - All cards are in the mail for tomorrow!

Hello everyone! I have created a new page for this group that I can control. Please post all updates there at this point. The link is here: [RR] North American Round Robin August 2024 - The Sunday of Summer Edition Craig's Edition - Closed