[RR] North American October 2021 Round Robin - The Spooktacular Card Edition - Closed!

@cawindt do you anticipate any changes to the numbers or list? I have a free weekend and would like to get started writing (I won’t mail anything before Oct 1) but I’m starting a new job with longer hours so hoping to get ahead!

No changes. I will be sending out addresses soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As far as I know!

Thank you! I’ll proceed with getting some selected and written (my secret is putting the person’s number where the stamp goes until I have the address list).

2 Likes

October addresses have been sent!

Starting this month, the wonderful @LaurenceB is hosting an overflow NARR For those who don’t get in to the NARR before it fills up. People can participate in both, but preference in the overflow goes to those who didn’t make it into our regular RR.

10 Likes

#19 ellistrations

ALL cards are ready to be sent on Friday, October 1st. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

All the cards are going out tomorrow! :smiley: I’m excited for people to receive them. :blush: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :grin: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Really last minute, but is there anyone who would like a World Postcard Day postcard this month? Not the Official one, I have others! I just don’t want the day to pass and miss the postmark date! haha

5 Likes

#7 checking in… my cards are ready to go out tomorrow morning.

@Beachyblonde - I would love a World Postcard Day postcard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Beachyblonde - yes, please! Have fun with it! :heart:

2 Likes

Happy World Postcard Day!

I’m mailing all my cards today. Leaving for the post office momentarily!

2 Likes

My cards are all going to the post office in a few minutes to begin their travels.

2 Likes

All cards mailed this morning :grin::mailbox:

Happy World Postcard Day!!

2 Likes

Mailed all even #s postcards just now, in time for the special postmark. So…sent #s: 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28 and 30.

2 Likes

I’ve just returned from the post office. ALL my cards went out, but there were some doubts from a post office employee if the home made cards would arrive. Those of you that get them, please let me know if there’s any damage. Thank you

Happy World Postcard Day to my fellow postcard enthusiasts

4 Likes

Heads up, my cards will not be mailed until at the earliest, Monday, October 11th. Tomorrow starts off the 9 day Balloon Fiesta which I didn’t think I would be crewing this year, but turns out I am. Also, I’m attending a meet up on the 9th! :wink:

6 Likes

@mere5oh: THAT is so awesome!! My “Inner Pollyanna” is so glad I’ll be anticipating a happy mailbox throughout this whole wonderful month!!!

2 Likes

All cards sent this morning!

1 Like

#8 Shesa-Renegade Checking in! Half of my postcards went out on Saturday and the other half are written and waiting to be put in the mailbox tomorrow!

2 Likes