[RR] North American November Round Robin - The Tofurkey Edition - Closed!

I would love to join ! Sending address ( I think I might have already done for October but was to late:/)

I’m fine with any number
Garry

Looks like I’ll see you all in December!

1 Like

May I join, please?

I’m sorry - but you didn’t report last month’s cards yet, so I had to give priority to others.

1 Like

So close! I look forward to seeing you back in December :christmas_tree:

Unfortunately, we filled up pretty quickly this month. Please try again in December!

1 Like

And November is closed! Addresses will be sent out at some point next week. In the meantime, you can start selecting cards based on the preferences of the participants. For those who have participated in the past, please note that mikeyz1 has a new address.

4 Likes

I missed out - helping my elderly neighbor pack to go to a home has been all consuming.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving since I won’t be doing it personally.
I am always thankful for the people I share cards with in this group.

9 Likes

Addresses have been sent!

1 Like

#19 - ALL cards ready to mail on Wednesday, Nov 1st.

#12, #18, #23 & #24 heading out today, 10/30.

The rest are heading out 11/1. :smiley:

#22 uconn

All ready for Wednesday

Good morning! #17 reporting that cards 1-10 are going out in today’s mail :slight_smile: so much fun picking out cards for everyone!

#9 Reporting

All cards ready for tomorrow’s mail.

Good morning! #17 here reporting that cards 11-15 are going out in today’s mail!

#7–I am on the way to the post office with my postcards.

#13 reporting All cards sent today :tada:

#25 reporting that all cards went out today.

This is my first big RR - so much fun doing the cards! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi all!
#17 reporting Cards 16-21 (besides 17 of course :wink: ) are going out tomorrow!