[RR] North American July 2023 Round Robin - The While the Host is Away Edition - Closed

I’d love to join again! July is my birthday month!

May I join? It’s been a while!

1 Like

#12 - if it is still open…

I’m in if there’s still space.

Hi @LLAcademy
Unfortunately, as per the rules, this RR is not open to groups.
You are however welcome to join the alternative group which will open shortly

Unfortunately, the month closed before @snailmailkait @normajean @Yarn-Lady and @Hazygirl could join.

You are all more than welcome to join the Alternative group that just opened instead. You can sign up here: Alternative Monthly RR - July 2023 sign ups open!

1 Like

#13 - I’m sorry to miss the month of July. Looking forward to being back in the mix in August!

1 Like

Ah gotcha, I’m new so I’m still learning the settings and such. I’m just a homeschooling mom and didn’t want to put my real name out there until I knew what everything was about so I used our school name. It’s just our family, no affiliation with anyone else. I’m the only one writing the postcards, but we are using the ones we receive to study about new places. If I change my settings may I join?

Ok, sorry now I see what you mean by alternative group. Was afraid it was one that was for true large groups and I thought I’d be way in over my head! Thank you!

@normajean You’ve been missed!!!

1 Like

All cards are ready for the mail on July 1st!

Will be sending all cards out on July 1st :fireworks: :smiley:

Canada bound cards mailed 27 June. All USA cards ready to post on July 1.

1 Like

my cards are ready to go on July 1st! I’ll mail the cards headed to Canada tomorrow to get ahead of the 7/4 holiday.

#1 @WrenAtTheBeach All Cards Sent

I apologize for sending them 2 days early, but we’re leaving in the morning to go camping for the long holiday weekend and I won’t be near a post office until the end of next week.

Wren

#13 All cards ready to go on the first, this is my first RR and I will forever call RRs postcard marathons. I hope everyone likes their cards.:crossed_fingers::blush:

1 Like

#8 Shesa-Renegade checking in to say that all of my cards are written and ready to go in the mail. It’s amazing how much you can accomplish when you are on summer vacation!

#22 uconn

All ready to mail July 1

All my Canada-bound cards are going out today - June 30.

Rocky 30

Cards 6 - 30 go in the mail tomorrow morning.