[RR] North American July 2023 Round Robin - The While the Host is Away Edition - Closed

#1 @WrenAtTheBeach All Cards Sent

I apologize for sending them 2 days early, but we’re leaving in the morning to go camping for the long holiday weekend and I won’t be near a post office until the end of next week.

Wren

#13 All cards ready to go on the first, this is my first RR and I will forever call RRs postcard marathons. I hope everyone likes their cards.:crossed_fingers::blush:

1 Like

#8 Shesa-Renegade checking in to say that all of my cards are written and ready to go in the mail. It’s amazing how much you can accomplish when you are on summer vacation!

#22 uconn

All ready to mail July 1

All my Canada-bound cards are going out today - June 30.

Rocky 30

Cards 6 - 30 go in the mail tomorrow morning.

My cards will be in the mail today.

#17 Dropping all cards at post office on my way to work today
Rick

#19 Confirming all cards have been picked up today!

Received first card from:
#1 @WrenAtTheBeach - thank you! I love little pup parties! Every year, I make my dog some pup friendly ice cream for her special Birthday treat, then also spoil her all day with her favorite big treats. They’ll always be our puppy, no matter how old!

1 Like

Updated!

#15 all cards have been picked up 7/1.

#13 @Annazon received from #1 @WrenAtTheBeach

Perfect card choice🥰
It’s easier for me to list the few things by Stephen King I like the least than it is to pick favorites​:smile: From a Buik 8 wasn’t for me.:blush: The books are always better​:grin:
Thank you

1 Like

#19 received

#9 @RobinP - thank you! I love these painted bears. I hadn’t seen one before I’d visited New Bern last year. That town has a bear nearly on every street.

#22 uconn

#1 @WrenAtTheBeach I don’t remember that episode, I’ll have to rewatch it!
Thanks for this crazy card.

2 Likes

#8 Shesa-Renegade reporting in with my first received postcard for this month! @WrenAtTheBeach sent the most adorable mouse with a rocket ice pop! I used to love those pops as a kid. Maybe I should pick up some for a BBQ that I’m going to tomorrow.

Received: 1

1 Like

#11 - I have mailed all cards!

Received my first card…
from #1 @WrenAtTheBeach
Thank you for the Haleakala card. I was so happy to visit Haleakala National Park last year and it was absolutely stunning. This card brings back happy memories. Sending hugs to your sweet puppy :wink:

1 Like

Updated!

Delighted to report I’ve received my first two cards!

#1 - WrenAtTheBeach
I love the NC LouPaper card! Thank you! I didn’t know about the Plotthound being the state dog. Cool new fact! I absolutely did know about Krispy Kreme and I have the thighs to prove it! My husband and I love the WNC area, Asheville specifically, and spend a good bit of time up that way. We visit Biltmore Estate most every year at Christmas. Remarkable place!

#8 - Shesa - Renegade
Your random postcard selector is magic! I got the perfect postcard from you - the Pixar lamp! I am a huge fan of Pixar Studios! The movies are terrific but I think I most enjoy the shorts, such as the little film featuring the lamp. Such creative folks!

2 Likes

#4 has received my first card

#1 @WrenAtTheBeach : beautiful Bald Head Lighthouse. I love Southport! It’s such a cute little town and riding the ferry is so fun and easy. Thank you!

1 Like

#5 with a card to report:

#17 @YOIYUMTEWA - sent a terrific vintage card, a scene from the Revolutionary War. Very appropriate to the “season”, and I love the card! Thanks!

1 Like