[RR] North American February 2023 Round Robin - The My Heart Beats for Postcards Edition - Closed!

Always room for you, my friend!

1 Like

If thereā€™s room, Iā€™d like to join

1 Like

Youā€™re in! Just one spot leftā€¦

1 Like

Me please

Shoot! I just missed it :sob:

Sorry, Jo! I hope we see you back in March!

1 Like

Closed! Addresses will come this weekend.

I was in bed the last 24 hours so I missed this! Everyone have fun and Iā€™ll try try to make it into March!

3 Likes

I hope youā€™re feeling better

2 Likes

Addresses have been sent! As always, please refrain from sending your February cards until the 1st of the month, with exception given to cross-border cards. Make sure you pay attention to the new postal rates that go into effect today in the US.

1 Like

#15 has written cards to Canada (18, 23, 24, 25). My US cards may go out a little early this month as I am leaving town right at the beginning of the month.

1 Like

All cards are ready to head out on Wednesday, the 1st!

1 Like

All written to mail Feb. 1

1 Like

All of my cards are ready to go! I will send out the Canadian ones tomorrow and save the rest until Wednesday.

1 Like

#26 sending cards for our canadian friends (18, 23, 24, 25) this afternoon :blush:

1 Like

All of my cards are ready for Wednesday!

1 Like

#7 here, with cards in the mail to #18 thru #30 on Feb 1!

1 Like

#8 Shesa-Renegade reporting that all of my cards are written and Iā€™ll get them in the mail probably on Thursday. Mail isnā€™t running today or tomorrow because of the ice storms. I am safe and warm! :heart:

1 Like

All cards (which I wrote a few days ago) are going to the post office today.

May they all have speedy travels.

Rick

1 Like

#23 all cards in the mail today!

1 Like