[RR] North American August 2021 Round Robin - The Waning Days of Summer Edition - Addresses Sent

me too please :smile:

I believe there are 3 spots left!

I want to participate!

Updated to here. It appears that there are just two spots remaining.

1 Like

Hi: Can I have #26 please? If not available, any number is fine.

Thanks!

Am I too late? I hope not!

And August is closed with 30 participants! You are welcome to start looking at people’s profiles to get cards selected, but please note that I typically send addresses around the 30th of the month. I also ask that you not send any cards until August 1st, even if you already have the addresses of some of the participants.

Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

I’m so excited to be a part of this August swap! It’s going to be so much fun picking postcards and sending from :canada:

1 Like

All of my cards have been chosen! Now just patiently awaiting addresses :love_letter:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Just as a reminder, I will be sending the addresses at some point tomorrow. If you are new to the RR and have not sent me your address yet, please do so today! Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Addresses have been sent! Let the fun begin!

Please note: we are still waiting for one address to come in. Once I receive that I will update the message that contains all the addresses.

1 Like

#19 ellistrations

ALL cards are ready to go out on Monday, August 2nd! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

#8 Shesa-Renegade here…all cards are written and will be in the mail on Monday! :bouncing:

2 Likes

#22 uconn

all cards in the post office box for pickup Monday

1 Like

Cards 1-6 are ready to go tomorrow, from #16. (I’m still writing lots of political cards, too).

1 Like

All cards mailed this morning :mailbox:

1 Like

14 through 30 are mailed. The rest have to wait until my stamp order arrives from the USPS :slight_smile:

1 Like

#23 - ALL cards have been mailed

1 Like

Cards 1-17 are in the mail but it’s a holiday here so they’ll be picked up tomorrow.

1 Like

From LaurenceB #11

All cards have left! Some were picked up in today’s mail, others will be in tomorrow’s, but they are all on their way!