[RR] North American April 2021 RR - The Scrambling for Vaccinations Edition - Addresses Sent!

#8 has sent cards for #5, #9, #17, #24, #27.

#2 reporting all cards sent :smiley:

Cards sent by #27 to:
31. @DianeM
30. @RockyRoadTrip
29. @jewelldelis
28. @FrogSalad
26. @alcott1

I (#16) mailed cards 4, 5, and 6 yesterday.

D2M2 #31 received cards from #5 @carolreader (Ruby-crowned Kinglet/bird) and
#19 @ellistrations peaceful beautifuil Kamaā€™ole Beach/Maui

Thank you!

#14 - all cards went out in todayā€™s mail :slightly_smiling_face:

Received from @ellistrations - Greetings from Smoky Mountains Natā€™l Park. Iā€™ve only been in the Smokies once, but theyā€™re so close Iā€™m hoping to bump that number up! I love the card, and thanks for sharing your story!!

#20 missed the mail carrier today :pleading_face: But all cards are ready for pickup first thing Monday morning!

My cards (#18) are all mailed however pick up wonā€™t be until Monday. :slight_smile:

#17 received a cool card today from

17 received a cool card today from

#19 @ellistrations Grand Canyon sunrise (or maybe sunset). The back of the card didnā€™t say, and couldnā€™t figure out for sure the orientation of the view. But you canā€™t go wrong with any picture of the Canyon. And itā€™s even better if you get to see it in person. Iā€™m glad the weather is getting warmer, too, and feeling better, so I can start going out for walks again. .

1 Like

#19 @ellistrations - a beautiful view of the Great Smoky Mountains, a park Iā€™d love to visit sometime.

Thank you from #16.

I mailed cards 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 today.

I put cards 18, 24, and 27 in the mailbox today!

1 Like

#28 recā€™d from #19 @ellistrations illustrated card of a German frog family from a childrenā€™s book.

Itā€™s hard to pick a favorite frog card, but this one is right at the top. Not only because if the pose but because the person who sent it to me has sent/received over 25,000 cards and yet still took the time to pick it out for me.

Summary

1 Like

#25 put the following cards in the mailbox, to go out tomorrow, (4/5) #22, 23, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31.

#8 has placed the following cards in the mailbox for outgoing mail tomorrow:
#1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 20, 21, 23, 26, 29, 30

#3 recā€™d

#19 @ellistrations LP Dia Muertos dancing skeleton card!! Love it!! Thank you! April came very very quickly.

My cards went out on Friday, Saturday and balance ready to go in Mondayā€™s mail.

This is #22 @TwoDoggies reporting Iā€™ve received my first post card from #19 @ellistrations. Barbara chose a post card with Garfield & Odie with the caption ā€œHello from the Funny Farmā€. Barbara, you said you get ditzy if you postpone writing the cards once the addresses drop, so you sit down and write them all in one day. Oh how I wish I could do that too! I only seem to be able to carve out an hour or so at a time on the weekend. The rest of the time, my darn job interferes with my postcard writing.

Wow! So fast!!! :exclamation:

It was a beautiful day today, so I sat outside and wrote my postcards for this round.
I will take them to the post office first thing in the morning.

1 Like

#19 @ellistrations ā€“ Thank you for the cute musical postcard. I love selecting postcards for others, tooā€“itā€™s part of the joy of Postcrossing.

From #22 @TwoDoggies

My mailbox will swallow two post cards tomorrow for:

#1 @cawindt and
#2 @ johnbradleytlh