[RR] North American April 2021 RR - The Scrambling for Vaccinations Edition - Addresses Sent!

I’d love to join! Please count me in.

Hello! Great idea. I’d like to give it a try!
Thanks for organizing this. :grin:
Happy Spring!!! :wilted_flower:

1 Like

#26–I hope I’m not too late!

3 spots left

1 Like

May I please have a spot for April?

I’d like to participate! Boy these go fast! The one weekend I’m away from my computer…

Hello! I’d like to join for April! I’m new here and I’d like to dive right in! Thanks!

This month is now closed with 30 participants!

Please, if you are a past participant who has addresses already, do not send cards until April 1. Use the next week to pull cards and get them ready to send. I will have addresses sent by the end of this week.

3 Likes

Ah darn I was busy this weekend and missed signing up! Have fun and I’ll see everyone in May (hopefully!!) :wave:t2:

3 Likes

How do we get addresses?

Craig will send all of us the address list soon. Most likely over the weekend.

1 Like

Yes, as @FrogSalad pointed out, I will send a list of addresses via private message to the group. Normally, I send the addresses on the 30th or 31st of the month. As this month closed out early, I will get them to you before then, but with the busy week I had at school going back to remote instruction and getting ready for vacation, I haven’t had the time to put the list together. I will get that sent out probably Sunday evening or Monday morning…still plenty of time before the 1st of April. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the information. I didn’t intend to pressure; just wasn’t sure of the process.

1 Like

All 30 cards are ready and will go out in the mail tomorrow! :slight_smile:

All cards went out this morning.

All cards in the mail this afternoon

Sent all postcards out in today’s mail :boom:

Cards 1, 2, and 3 are in the mail (from #16)

#5 - my cards are all mailed!

#21 has sent 18, 24, and 27!