[RR] North America: Write Back My Postcard [NA WBMP RR] New Canada Only Group

#65 - received both cards from @ellistrations (maybe several days ago - I’ve been away), thanks a lot, Barbara! Great about your deer sighting, and thanks for the great stamps - the barred owl is my favourite!

2 Likes

I’ll add further Canadian/Ottawa representation to group 67 by joining it!

1 Like

Envelope with two cards received today from @Morganf1125, Group #63. Will mail in the coming days. May I please join Group #67? Thank you!

1 Like

I have sent the addresses for Group 67 (4 cards) to @roxy - @JasonDavid - @HookedonPostcards

I’m curious to see how much quicker this goes since everything will be sent throughout Canada!

In the mail, #1 postcards to @Morganf1125 and @ellistrations, Group #63.
Happy travels … :flight_departure:

2 Likes

Group 65

Received final card back from @ellistrations. Thank you!

1 Like

I didn’t receive the Group 67 addresses.

1 Like

Envelope from @TwasBrillig, Group #63, received.
Will mail postcards in coming days.

2 Likes

Got my other card back from @dnrhott. I agree, Delia, it is a wonderful card! The language is Czech, and my Google Translate app informs me that the card won a competition for most beautiful postcard in Czechoslovakia in 2014. Thanks for appreciating it!

Got cards from @HookedonPostcards today too and will work on them for tomorrow’s mail. I agree, Helen! You buy cards that are appealing to you, and then have trouble letting them go. Sometimes I remind myself to be unattached (thank you, Buddhists, for giving us that concept) but sometimes I say, I want to enjoy them too!

2 Likes

Group #66
Envelope from @dnrhott received today. Will send back soon :grin:

1 Like

#63 @HookedonPostcards yours on the way back to u.
Thank you

2 Likes

Group 65
Received final card back from @roxy, thank you! I find I have my best mojo when I am not working and I have actually had good rest and can relax, turn on some music and write! Mine has fluctuated a bit lately as well.

1 Like

Group #684
@alschiavo

Received a beautifully decorated :love_letter:!
:snowflake:Winter​:snowflake: stamps​:snowflake:included. Wow.
I :heart: how you did what you did.

Thank you😘

1 Like

Cards #2 written and ready for tomorrow’s mail to @ellistrations and @Morganf1125 for Group #63.
May I please join Group #69? Thank you.

1 Like

@Nique and @HookedonPostcards Hooked: These two go in the International Group here! Sorry for the confusion!!

These two go in the International Group here! Sorry for the confusion!!

2 Likes

UPDATED! Thanks everyone!

Group #66
Cards mailed back to @dnrhott today📫

1 Like

cards are posted for group 67

1 Like

I would like to join Group #68 please. :blush:

1 Like

Group #63
Received envelope from @HookedonPostcards - I will write these as soon as I can. I injured my prominent hand at work today with a healing estimate of a week or so. I cannot write, I’ve tried left handed, but no one can read it. So sorry for the long delay!

2 Likes