[RR] North America: Write Back My Postcard [NA WBMP RR] New Canada Only Group

Group 65, I received the cards back from @roxy - thanks a lot as always, Brenda! Nice to sit outside and look at them on St Jean Baptiste holiday!

2 Likes

Sending out all of my postcards for group #63 today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Group 63

Received @drnhott’s cards in the mail and have gotten them ready for tomorrow’s mail pickup.

1 Like

Group 63
Received envelopes from @TwasBrillig and @dnrhott. All cards are ready to go out on Monday! :smiley:

2 Likes

G-63 @ellistrations your cards goes out Monday

1 Like

UPDATED!! Thank you everyone!!

Envelopes for Group #63 have been sent to @dnrhott, @morganf1125, @ellistrations, and @TwasBrillig.
May I please join Group #66? Thank you.

2 Likes

I’d like to join group 67 please.
Thanks!

1 Like

Group 63 - received cards from @Morganf1125, wrote and got them ready for tomorrow’s mail.

1 Like

UPDATED!

I have sent the addresses for Group 66 4 cards to @dnrhott @NittanyLionRI and @HookedonPostcards

NOTE: Is anyone interested in me creating some CANADA only or USA only groups to save on some postage? Just a thought!

1 Like

Group 63 - got my cards back from @ellistrations - thanks Barb! Nice notes on them plus lots of cheerful stickers - a pleasure to read! And so good to hear someone who loves her work and her bosses. Restores my faith in humanity :wink:

2 Likes

Group 63 - received my cards back from @dnrhott, thank you! I enjoyed your notes, I hope you find a great job! :blush:
Also received the envelope for @Morganf1125 and both cards are on their way back tomorrow!

1 Like

Group 65
Received both of my cards back from @JasonDavid, thank you so much and for the wonderful stamps! Last time I visited Hawaii I saw a couple turtles on the beach and was able to get some great photos with my camera. It really is fun to see what everyone chooses to have sent back to them. I chose the shark teeth because I thought the card was so neat, but it also reminds me of the mornings (many years ago) when I’d walk the beach with my dad in search for shark teeth. We were hardly every successful, but we found one or two, even a $20 bill floating in the ocean!

1 Like

Group 63
Received both cards back from @TwasBrillig, thank you! The iconic images, I hadn’t thought of it the way you have and it’s a wonderful thought process! I love watercolor so these two I thought were so cute! I hadn’t realized the artists had the same first name, haha. Thank you for the wonderful food for thought! It was fun reading and rereading your messages. :blush: Thank you, again!

2 Likes

Group 66 - both envelopes went out todayđŸ“«

2 Likes

Envelopes in the mail to @dnrhott and @NittanyLionRI for Group #66.
I look forward to receiving your envelopes to write back. :writing_hand:

2 Likes

Got one of my cards back from in Group #63. Thanks @dnrhott Delia! and thank your daughter for her lovely artwork too!

1 Like

UPDATED! Thank you everyone!

Group 65
Received one card back from @roxy, thank you! I hope the border opens in time for your trip, my fingers are crossed!

1 Like

#63 @ellistrations thank you for wbmp. You seem to be busy at work.

@TwasBrillig thank you for also wbmp yes many kind of peppers out there don’t eat it much.

2 Likes