2 Likes

Update Group 180
Received 2 cards from @mcrxmy
Thank you!!

Update Group 191
Received 1 card from @Beachyblonde

1 Like

group 197 : all envelopes received, all postcards are now traveling
received three from @Hazygirl - thank you for the fabulous decorations (especially the 4th of july one) - so sparkly! :sparkling_heart::sparkles:

group 195 : my envelopes are now traveling~

1 Like

Group 191

• I have received three cards from @Beachyblonde . Thank you for all of the information you provided. I like bats!

• I have received three cards from @BigJuice Thanks! To answer your questionsā€¦ I have heard of Grizzly Man, but Iā€™ve not watched it. I saw lots of bears in Alaska, but met no grizzlies, thank goodness. I like to watch surfing, but Iā€™ve not tried it myself. I have not been to the Virgin Islands, but Iā€™d love to go someday. Yes, I added the park stickers to the cards.

2 Likes

Group 196 Received back 2 cards from @pammykay
Thank you!

1 Like

Group 180 update,
Received 1 card from @mcrxmy

2 Likes

group 195
all envelopes received. will update again when postcards are ready to be mailed out~

1 Like

I have received the envelope from @Beachyblonde for groups
198, 199, 200

Group 199
I have received all cards back from @beatriceh. Thank you. Alaska was amazing. I think anyone who loves wildlife and/or the outdoors should go there.

2 Likes

I have received the envelope from @Beachyblonde for groups
198, 199, 200 and from @pammykay for ** 198 and 200**

1 Like

Received envelopes for @pammykay for 198, @Hazygirl for 200, and @Beachyblonde for 199 and 200. Will start writing today!

1 Like

Group 197
Received back one card from @sarahaeyo
Thank you.

2 Likes

Sent cards back to @Beachyblonde yesterday for 199 and 200.

Received cards for:

GR197 @Hazygirl Sylvester is definitely a beast. Kitties are lovely, but sneaky.
GR199 @pammykay So glad you got to see Caravaggio in person! I have too. Iā€™ll tell you more about it when I write about your cards today.
I wrote back your other cards before seeing these. So, you did get to Alaska. Glad you made it and enjoyed it!
@Fangirllt I love Caravaggio! Heā€™s my favorite artist for sure. And I probably watch television 5 times a year so nothing at this moment. Instead, Iā€™m reading lots of Stephen King.
GR200 @Hazygirl Thanks so much for writing these back and I love the matching Alice and Snow White cards. And yes, I love the artist for the Snow White one (well I love Rackhamā€™s illustration of Alice too, butā€¦). Anywho, I got the Snow White one here and they do have others. They arenā€™t cheap, but they go on sale sometimes.

1 Like

I have received the envelope from @Hazygirl for groups 198 & 200.

Group 199

• I received 2 cards back from @Beachyblonde. The moose I have seen in real life were pretty far away, so it was hard to get a sense of their size. Iā€™ donā€™t have children or grandchildren of the appropriate age, so Iā€™ve never watched Trolls. But I have had the experience of watching the same movie over and over and over again.

• I received 2 cards back from @Fangirllt. Itā€™s hard to say who my favorite character on Supernatural is. Charley, Rowena, and Crowley are near the top, I think.

Thanks for writing (and decorating) my cards!

1 Like

Group 198
The cards for @Beachyblonde and @Hazygirl will be mailed on Monday.

Group 199
The cards for @Beachyblonde will be mailed on Monday.

1 Like

Group 197
Received back 2 cards from @sarahaeyo Thank you!

Group 196
@pammykay envelope arrived. I will get the cards out shortly.

2 Likes

group 195
all postcards are traveling!

may i join:
194, 202, 203

1 Like

I would like to join

Group 200
The cards for @Beachyblonde and @Hazygirl will be mailed on Tuesday.

1 Like

Group 199:

Received all three postcards back from @pammykay
Itā€™s so cool you got to see ā€œCome from Awayā€ I heard itā€™s amazing! Whatā€™s your favorite state youā€™ve visited? When Fawkes left I know they said that he wouldnā€™t have another owner but in my head he found someone else to take care of him.

I also received all three back from @Beachyblonde . Itā€™s super hot over here too! Iā€™ve seen the movies but havenā€™t had the chance to read the books yet. Growing up some of my classmates spoiled the series so I wanted to wait until I forgot the specific book details before going to read it. Richard Grayson is my favorite robin! Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s also at the top of my list of fictional crushes.

I have received @Beachyblonde 3 postcards and will send them back tomorrow!

1 Like

Sent GR200 cards back to @pammykay and @Hazygirl and sent GR197 cards back to @sarahaeyo today

2 Likes