[RR] North America: Write Back My Postcard [NA WBMP RR] New Canada Only Group

Group 180
Received envelope from @mcrxmy

1 Like

My envelopes for 185 & 186 will be mailed on Thursday.

Group 180
The cards for @BigJuice are written and will be mailed Thursday.

2 Likes

182 :
one from @roxy - thank you for the fabulous decorations and themed stamps! highly recommend salem’s waterfront in the summer; nothing like people watching on the pier :sunrise:

one from @mcrxmy - thank you so much! i love the shaped washi tape (this is something that immediately googled for haha) and it pairs perfectly with the cute whimsical stickers you chose :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Group 180
Received back all 3 cards from @mcrxmy
Thanks!

1 Like

Envelopes for GR181 went out yesterday.

1 Like

Received back one card for group 180 from @BigJuice
Love the quote and your handwriting!

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

Group 187 I received both cards back from @Beachyblonde today. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Group 180
Received envelope from @mcrxmy

I’d like to join group 183 please.

1 Like

Received one of my cards for 187 back from @pammykay

1 Like

I would like to join 188 & 191.

1 Like

I received my first card (so many books, so little time) for group 175 back from @pammykay. Thank you!

2 Likes

Group 175
My second card from @pammykay arrived today. Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry for the delay in reporting.

Group 182 - received both cards back from @sarahaeyo Sarah, you’re an absolute artist when it comes to decorating the backsides. Both were so beautiful, thank you for all the effort!

2 Likes

Group 180
Received 2 cards from @bigjuice

Group 181
Received 2 cards from @beatriceh
Thank you both!

3 Likes

Group 180 all cards mailed to @pammykay and @mcrxmy

1 Like

Group 180
I have received all three cards back from @BigJuice. Thank you so much for your messages and the beautiful decoration.

Group 181
I received two cards back from @beatriceh. Thank you for all the stamps and for your messages. I wish you good news in the things you wrote about.

3 Likes

I received some envelopes and cards while I was out of town!

Group 184
@pammykay Thank you for writing back both of my postcards! I love them so much! You did a great job! We might make it back to DisneyLand some time this summer! Fingers crossed!

Group 187
@pammykay I received one card back! Thank you for writing back my postcard! I have never seen cave paintings either! I think it would be so neat!!

The cards for @pammykay for Groups 185 and 186!
The cards for @StephofYorktown for Group 175! I will work on these and get them out in the next day or two!

1 Like

UPDATED!

Please let me know if anything is incorrect!