[RR] North America: Write Back My Postcard [NA WBMP RR] New Canada Only Group

Group 175
I received @pammykay 's envelope yesterday and sent both of my envelopes a few days ago.

1 Like

Received 2 cards back from @mcrxmy for group 151 :slight_smile:
Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

Update Group 180
Envelope received from @pammykay
Cards posted back to @Hazygirl

1 Like

Group 180
Got back 2 cards from @pammykay
Hope your dog is ok.
I feel like I should know the Magpie Nursery Rhyme but I don’t. Clearly my childhood was ruined.

2 Likes

I have received these cards back:

Group 175 - two cards from @Beachyblonde. Before her marriage in 1911, my grandmother taught in a one-room school in South Dakota.

Group 184 - one card from @Pinksxo. Your message was too funny. Sometimes I write cards late at night when I really should be sleeping. They may not be my best work.

Group 187 - two cards back from @Beachyblonde. In France I’ve been to Paris only. I hope to see more someday.

Thanks to you both!

2 Likes

I have received these envelopes:
Group 175 from @StephofYorktown
Group 184 from @Pinksxo
Group 187 from @PleiadianDragon

2 Likes

Group 180 & 181 cards are headed back to @pammykay
Group 180 cards are headed back to @BigJuice

2 Likes

Tons of cards arrived today!

Group 175
@pammykay I received both cards back! I hope the quilt is going great!! The daffodils are blooming here and they’re making me happy! Thank you for decorating these!

Group 184
@Pinksxo I received two cards back! Thank you for decorating and writing back my postcards! That’s so sad about your parents pups! Busy bodies drive me nuts!

Group 187
1 from @pammykay Thank you for matching the washi tape! I’m impressed how they match! I am not much of a drawer either. I wish I could draw pretty pictures though! haha
1 from @PleiadianDragon Thank you for writing back this postcard! Good luck on your new adventure!

1 Like

Group 180
I received the envelope from @mcrxmy

Group 184
I received two cards back from @Beachyblonde. Thanks for your pretty decoration. I hope you make it to the beach and to France sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Group 181
Received back two cards from @pammykay
Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Group 175
I’ve mailed out two and the remaining two cards are written and going out in the mail tomorrow.

1 Like

These cards will be mailed on Monday:
Group 175 to @StephofYorktown
Group 180 to @mcrxmy
Group 184 to @Pinksxo
Group 187 to @PleiadianDragon

3 Likes

Group 166

Thank you so much @arcanist for sending a replacement card!! What a coincidence that you had the exact same design :open_mouth::open_mouth: I am very thankful!
Weather has been crazy here, yesterday I went for a bike ride, today it is a snowstorm!

2 Likes

Received envelopes from @Hazygirl and @pammykay for GR181. Will send cards back tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ll join group 183, thanks!

Jason

1 Like

You are very welcome, I’m so glad to hear it arrived safely! Our weather has been so erratic here too, it was t-shirt weather two days ago and today it was cold and wet again. I’m starting to think i should split the difference and start making hot chocolate with a scoop of ice cream in it, have the best of both seasons!

1 Like

Group 187 Sent back @pammykay s postcards!

1 Like

I’d like to join 185 & 186 please

1 Like

i would like to join groups 179 and 185. Thank you!

Group 180

• I have received the envelope from @BigJuice
  • I received all three cards back from @mcrxmy . I hope you and your friends can find times that work for all of you so that you can do some traveling together!

Group 184

• I have received one card back from @Pinksxo. I have seen weather updates about the snow you have been having. I hope your spring is near!

Thanks to you both for your messages and pretty decoration.

4 Likes

Group 180
Received back One card from @pammykay

Group 180
Got the envelope from @mcrxmy. I’ll get the cards out this weekend

@Beachyblonde I fixed the post about @mcrxmy it should have said group 180 not group 181. Sorry! :bowing_man:
and the 180 cards are on their way back to @mcrxmy

2 Likes