[RR] NA Colors RR 🌈

Please add me to Black/White 76

Purple 76 ready to mail

Purple 76 in the mail

May I please join BW 76 and red 77?

Green 76- @ellistrations Thank you for the Mt Olive Pickle Co card! I love it and love that the street names are “Cucumber” and “Vine”! Thanks again!

Orange 76- @CrimsonKing Thank you for the stone carving card. (I thought it was coral until I read!) Very interesting!

2 Likes

Can I join Black/White 76?
judy

Blue 76 & Purple 76 ready to go in the mail!

May I join Red 77?

Rainbow-75 :rainbow:
@tia272 Thank you Tia for this lobster! :lobster: I too do not like seafood, though I was born in Louisiana, haha. Parents moved us before I was introduced to it, I have tried it, but still, no thank you.

@virgomar0918 Thank you Marena for the Titina and Friends card! :smile_cat: Rainbow cards are fun, I like seeing the cards that don’t have an actual rainbow on them to see what others come up with, creativeness is awesome. :smiley: How old is your kiddo?

3 Likes

Group Blue - 75

Thank you @CrimsonKing for the awesome postcard with girls holding an American flag. It’s such a pretty picture! “The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue” is such a great book! I read it last year over vacation and fell in love! :grin:

1 Like

Blue-76 and Purple–76 are traveling

I received Norma Sklarek from @virgomar0918 for Purple-76

2 Likes

Rainbow-75
@journeyforth A cute colorful card from Florida. We are in a heat wave and I am not excited about it!!

Orange-76
@hootnoodle A super cute bonus card from RMNP. I have also never been but have heard only good things. I just turned in my work badge and phone today. The big move is next week and I need to start packing!!

Purple 76
@virgomar0918 thanks for this purple moon card

@Hazygirl nice purple food card, thanks

2 Likes

Rainbow-75
I’m seeing rainbows, rainbows, and more rainbows on this card from Judy @TeachLittleKids Some animals seem to be bothered by the rain and others aren’t. I hope the skies have cleared for your dog :dog2::wink:

1 Like

Green —76 card received from @MichelleW thanks for the chihuly and bamboo card- relaxing to look at!

I’d like to join yellow-76, B&W-76, and Red-77 please!

Green-76
@MichelleW - thank you! I love green! Nature is s beautiful.

2 Likes

Blue 76 being mailed out tomorrow.

Received for rainbow-75
@TeachLittleKids Look for the magic. There is so much rain, the towns all around us are flooding.

Black/white 75
@TeachLittleKids Diatomea. I don’t know what most of them are either.

Blue-76
@Hazygirl Beautiful beach. Everything is pretty much the same here too.

Thanks everyone

Orange-75
Thank you @CalicoBeer for the gorgeous Russian fairy tale card! It would be neat to know what it is from.

Rainbow-75
@TeachLittleKids this is such a fun card, thank you!

@journeyforth I always wanted to be a mermaid! But not if they were scary fish…there is so much we don’t know about the oceans, it wouldn’t surprise me, though!

2 Likes

New cards received!!

Rainbow-75 from @CrimsonKing Beautiful butterflies & books! I think my favorite book so far would have to be The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver! Do you have a favorite?

Blue-76 from @Hazygirl Blue skies are great! We’ve had a lot of those lately too.

Purple-76 from @Hazygirl My favorite color is red! Orange is a very close second. It’s always funny how blue & purple can seem to shift back & forth, isn’t it?

Purple-76 from @virgomar0918 I love to see vintage dresses. My friends threw me a Roaring 20’s party birthday party one year, and there were several.Flappers!

Thank you all!

2 Likes

Green 76 @MichelleW Thank you for the green card and stickers! The little lambs on the card are adorable!

Blue 76 @Hazygirl Thank you for the blue card! We are finally out of school and I try not to go to the store and have to see back to school stuff until August 1! LOL

1 Like

Good morning!

Please add me to Black/White-76. Thank you! :grinning: