[RR] NA Colors RR 🌈

YELLOW-70

@sleepyhippo1 - bright yellow sunflower blossoms and yellow stickers on the back. Thank you. I, too, like watching bald eagles. We frequently see them fishing on the lake by our house.

Purple 70
@MichelleW thanks for this purple view

Please add me to another group.

Grey 69- @yarn-lady Thank you for the rhino with a bird sitting on him! I did have a nice Christmas, I hope you did also!

Blue 70- @journeyforth Thank you for the beautiful blue card! I love the image! I hope the butterflies return soon (because I hate cold weather!).

Yellow 70- @hootnoodle I love the Mickey Mouse stamp and matching card! Thank you so much! I need to travel to a different post office, the one in our town always say they only have the basic stamps!

Yellow 70- @sleepyhippo1 Thank you for the beautiful sunflower (my favorite flower) and care bear sticker! My sheep are mostly hair sheep, but I do have one black one that this guy shears for me and I give the wool to this group of ladies who have a wool spinning club.

Yellow 70- @Yarn-Lady The cookies look delicious on the card. I have given up looking at the scales!

1 Like

I have sent the Blue 70 cards, Green 70.

USPS.com is the best place to order current forever stamps. Here’s a link to a thread describing options to obtain a variety of old stamps. USA Where to get old stamps - #2 by TORSAM

1 Like

Group Green-70
@uconn sent an unswnowy green New Hampshire

Group Purple-70
@MichelleW sent a speckled cat. I saw so many things about black eyed peas this year.

1 Like

Grey-69 received from @Yarn-Lady, thank you for the beautiful rhino photo, also your handwriting is so great!

1 Like

Yellow-70

@sleepyhippo1 sent beautiful sunflowers — they are such happy flowers! So happy about the sdoptions!

@hootnoodle send Sunset in Malaga by Inma Serrano, sounds like a driving Christmas - how fun to gather again!

Purple 70
@Hazygirl I concur with your sentiments. My to read pile is too large to add this one to it.

Green 70
@Hazygirl green agave maybe
Thanks

Received Blue 70 -

From @TeachLittleKids , a Great Smoky Mountain card , thanks Judy, love the bears! Bright blue eyes?! Your kids are gorgeous I am sure!

And @jordynb sends a a nice “ Speckled Band” card from the Sherlock Holmes stories, I actually never watched the tv series, but I agree, I am curious what it is, especially now from the image on the card! Thank you, Jordyn.

Can I be added to B/W70? Thanks!

Received this great sea themed card for Blue-70 from @uconn. Thank you for sharing the UN stamps, a tour of the UN sounds like fun!

1 Like

Group Purple-70 - @uconn sent a gorgeous purple bottle and box of Elizabeth Taylor’s Passion Perfume! I remember White Diamonds, but not this scent. It does scream, “Grandma,” but in my mind, “White Shoulders” or “Joy” will forever be my scent memory of my mother (who’d be 100+ now, so she WAS a grandma)! Thanks, James :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Received Green-70 from @Hazygirl a lovely green cactus card.

Green 70
@jordynb thanks for this Sherlock stamp card. I don’t listen to podcasts. I know Connecticut had some radium girls. Waterbury CT for sure.

Received from yellow 70
@Yarn-Lady beautiful yellow roses. My favorite roses are the yellow ones. Thank you

1 Like

Purple 70
@uconn sent a purple bathed Beast. I can’t believe all the snow you got!!!

Green 70
@jordynb sent Ladew Topiary Garden. I’m going to have to look up and see if if this place is still around

1 Like

Please add me to orange 71 :slight_smile:

Can I be added to Green-71 please? Thanks!