[RR] NA Colors RR 🌈

Blue 70
@TeachLittleKids blue scene in Yosemite. Thanks!

Blue 70 received from @TeachLittleKids thank you, I have been to one of the areas with the wild ponies as a kid but I can’t recall if it was Chincoteague or Assateague.

Yay! Rainbow!
I’m in please :rainbow:

I’ll join rainbow

I guess it went on an adventure!
Glad it got there!

1 Like

My favorite dessert too!

Please add me to
Black & White 70
Red 71

Thanks!

Blue 70
@journeyforth great card, thanks!

1 Like

RAINBOW 70 please

Received from yellow 70
@TeachLittleKids A neat Pennsylvania card. Thank you

Purple-70
Green-70
are traveling

Green 70 are in the mail!

Purple 70 & Green 70 ready to mail

Grey69
@Yarn-Lady Sent a perfectly gray pair of rhinoceros

Received blue-70 from @journeyforth, thank you for the really cool card. I have not seen the national park after dark cards, so fun!

1 Like

Received from yellow 70
@hootnoodle 101 Dalmatians. Cute card with matching stamp. Hope you had a great time with your daughter and her cat. Thank you

YELLOW-70

@sleepyhippo1 - bright yellow sunflower blossoms and yellow stickers on the back. Thank you. I, too, like watching bald eagles. We frequently see them fishing on the lake by our house.

Purple 70
@MichelleW thanks for this purple view

Please add me to another group.

Grey 69- @yarn-lady Thank you for the rhino with a bird sitting on him! I did have a nice Christmas, I hope you did also!

Blue 70- @journeyforth Thank you for the beautiful blue card! I love the image! I hope the butterflies return soon (because I hate cold weather!).

Yellow 70- @hootnoodle I love the Mickey Mouse stamp and matching card! Thank you so much! I need to travel to a different post office, the one in our town always say they only have the basic stamps!

Yellow 70- @sleepyhippo1 Thank you for the beautiful sunflower (my favorite flower) and care bear sticker! My sheep are mostly hair sheep, but I do have one black one that this guy shears for me and I give the wool to this group of ladies who have a wool spinning club.

Yellow 70- @Yarn-Lady The cookies look delicious on the card. I have given up looking at the scales!

1 Like