[Request] A Wolf sending postcards from all over the world

Hello,
My name is Marion, I am a preschool teacher (in France we call it “école maternelle”). My pupils are between 2 and 5 years old.
Next year (september) we will work on the Olympic Games with a book called “The Wolf who wanted to Travel the World”.
The Wolf / Le Loup, will be our mascot and he will travel the world and send us postcards.
Would you minde writing a postcard from all over the world and writing it as if you were our mascot, saying “Hi kids, I am visiting … , doing …, seeing … See you soon, Le Loup”. It can be about a monument, a city, food, culture, countryside, etc…
It can be in English or in French.
I have several postcards from Europe and Australia allready arrived from friends but nothing from Asia, America both North and South and Africa…
Would you mind writing to my pupils as if you were our mascot visiting your country or place ?
Thank you very much !

54 Likes

Where can find the school address?

3 Likes

Sounds great - count me in :smile: Will PM you for address :+1:

3 Likes

Will send one from Sri Lanka :heart:
Please PM me the address

3 Likes

Will send a card from Ontario, Canada. PM me with your mailing address and include a link to this page so I know what you seek.

2 Likes

Will gladly send a postcard from Russia!
Please PM with address.

2 Likes

Bonjour Marion,
If Berlin (Germany) or Lausanne (Musée Olympique)/Geneva/Lucerne (Switzerland) are an option, please count me in. I’ll be writing the postcards in French.
Please PM the address. Should all postcards arrive before the 1st of September, or is there another deadline?

2 Likes

I can write. I am in Taiwan. I will travel this next month but I can write in august

1 Like

I can help you with Norway and Svalbard. PM me the address if you’re interested.

1 Like

I’m a teacher too! I can send a postcards from Tuscany. Pm me if interested,:blush:

2 Likes

Thank you to all of you, I didn’t expect to have so many answers : it’s very nice.
As I said in my private answers, I can send postcards in exchange for you, your children or you pupils. I can send some from France of course but I will travel to Sardinia next month, if you are interested, tell me.
Thank you !!! :grinning:

4 Likes

Happy to send from Ohio, US!

1 Like

Will send one from Yokohama, Japan!
I think it is nice to send one from where the last Olympic took place.
I will dig my stamp file to see if I have Olympic stamp left.
Let me know your address if you’re interested :wink:

Sincerely,
Ayu

1 Like

This sounds like such a cute project! I can send one from Massachusetts in the US. Please PM me with the address

1 Like

I found your project very cute and will love to write a postcard from Brazil. :heart:
please, PM me with the address.

2 Likes

Hi Marion @Mariannne
I can send a postcard from Chile :blush:
Send me the address :wink:
Bye bye!

2 Likes

Hi,
A nice gesture.
I would like to be the wolf.

Pl share yr school address.

Reshma

1 Like

I’m happy to send you one of New York City! (If you also want one from Chicago I am happy to do that as well but I live in metro NYC). Please PM me the address!

1 Like

Happy to send a postcard but we need the address xd

1 Like

Hello I would be happy to send one from USA if you can provide an address

1 Like