Recollections Meet up 14.9.2024 in Hämeenlinna / Muistikuvia miitti

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Hämeenlinna
:round_pushpin:MEETUP PLACE: BBQ Millers (Vanajanlinnatie 4, 13270 Hämeenlinna) and Hämeen linna
:calendar: DATE: 14.9.2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We, the postcrossers of Hämeenlinna region, are going to visit the exhibition Recollections by award-winning textile artist Raija Jokinen and we invite you to join us.

The meet-up will take place in BBQ Millers (Vanajanlinnatie 4, 13270 Hämeenlinna) at 11 o´clock. Before signing postcards we are having lunch ([https://millersbbq.fi/]

After that we will visit the exhibition in Hämeen linna (Kustaa III:n katu 6, 13100 Hämeenlinna). Tickets 14/9/7 € or Museum card / Museokortti

There is room for 14 postcrossers and they are already coming:

1. elo-veena

2. Fuksia

3. Jefra

4. Marzze

5. Riittamuori

6. ritvapeltola

7. Tallu

8. Tatuhi

9. yksienkeli

10. Candyqueen

11. pii

12. Korttien kuningatar (3.8.2024)

There will be Meet Up postcard and you can order it from Tallu (tilkkutarja@gmail.com) Please do this before 1.8.2024 :grinning:
Price will be between 0.4 - 0.5 euros

Welcome!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Kuva:Tarja Seppänen
Kortin suunnittelu: Silpa Forsman

4 Likes
  1. pii

I cannot see where most of the members have indicated their interest in attending here on the forum?

Please explain?

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

At the same day when I made this meetup to the forum I sent info to other postcrossers who has been during last year here with us. Nine of them signed up then directly to me ( two of them (Tallu and Tatuhi) are organizing this MeetUp with me)

After that there were two who signed up: another privately and another both through system and privately.

There are still free places :slight_smile: We are hoping we will receive more participants!

With greetings, elo-veena

Hei! Ilmoittaudun miittiin 14.9. :blush:

Hi. I would like to receive your postcard.
Here is my offer https://postcards.framework.by/ Thank you.