✅ Received cards suddenly 99999

11 Likes

I also have this problem:

3 Likes

Yap, me too. Funny glitch though! :grin:

2 Likes

Me too! Given I actually only have ZERO received…this is marvellous news :wink:!

6 Likes

:postcard: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Maybe an early Christmas for Postcrossers! I’m assuming they’ll all arrive at my door tomorrow? :grimacing:

13 Likes

Noooooo……all gone!

1 Like

We should think about building a big big Postcrossing Castle for all of these cards :rofl:

8 Likes

My biggest concern was that I have only just set up a Bingo for New Members in 2021. I was going to need a week to update the stats for my 99,999 new ‘Received’ cards :rofl:!

6 Likes

I’m wondering how long it would take to register 99,999 cards in a row…
I think I’d spend the next three Christmases (is that right? Christmases? It looks weird :rofl:) in front of my Computer, without eating, drinking or sleeping…

4 Likes

And all the required hurray messages! And what if the sender didn’t upload a picture? That’s 99,999 scans and uploads too. Maybe it wasn’t the marvellous gift I was thinking :face_with_monocle:!

2 Likes

@smileandgo @TimeDevBlocker @DianaCoelho @Tinkatutu @JetteLise

It seems that it is only visible for you that way.
When I look to your profile I see the real number of cards you got.

3 Likes

It’s gone now for me. It only lasted a couple of minutes. Just a tantalising glimpse of what could be… :star_struck:

5 Likes

Ah, that’s the reason why I don’t see it.

1 Like

Can I assume that maximum sent and received allowed by current programming is only until 99999? Can’t wait until someone reaches 99999 sent or received. What will happen? I hope I am still alive when the day comes.

2 Likes

There was a temporary problem with what was being shown on that section, but the counters never got out of sync: just a temporary glitch on how it was being displayed and it should be good now.

10 Likes

but we have good bug hunters here, they deserve a badge!
:joy:

3 Likes

You could only see that on the main page, while the profile page kept the correct number.

Is that the upper limit of number of cards sent/received? Hopefully someday someone will reach and break that mark. :blush:

Lol I wouldn’t mind this bug I think but it is a bug nonetheless (my profile is unaffected).

1 Like