Reached character limit in thread for RR - help!

I thought there was a limit. I remember that I encountered it in the Sandbox once and I think the number was raised then but I didn’t know that it was erased, that’s wonderful :hearts:
Or maybe I misunderstood or remember it wrong. A daily limit is not problematic.

But that was really not the thought behind letting the travelling groups travel, that was just fun.

Perhaps there was some confusion: for TL2+, we have explicitly removed the limit on how long post can be edited since that’s crucial for the games we have on the forum. For TL0&TL1 a time limit still exists (48h, increase from the default 24h).

Regardless, we have to ask you to not continue with the traveling groups as is. To allow this particular game we would have to also allow anyone with any similar activity of posting off-topic things in unrelated topics which can be confusing for others, so it is not something we want to encourage or have more of.

If you’d like to suggest some alternative format, we’d be happy to give feedback, but please open a separate topic since we are diverting this one off-topic too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s really a pity :pensive:
It was a unique thing for the Goody Two Shoes RR and @Feuerstuhl always used the “hide details” function, so there wouldn’t be a very long post for people to scroll through.
I for once find it much more excruciating if hosts of RRs don’t use this function for the many travelling, open and closed groups in the respective RR thread.

They are back home!

Sorry for diverting this topic, I didn’t think it would attract so much attention, it was just meant to be a funny side note.

3 Likes