Question - Ukraine Postcard - "Thank you Hero!"

Hi,
I saw those postcard on FB.
Is it possible to get them somewhere?

3 Likes

Hello! It’s Ukrposhta project. These postcards available for free at the post offices. Everyone can buy stamp, write words of support to Ukrainian heroes and send a card to Khreschatyk, 22 (general post office). Then they will be delivered by Ukrposhta to the military on the frontlines and also to territorial defense, SES, medics and utility workers.

9 Likes

Wow nice project and support! :slight_smile: Thank you for explanation.
Pity we can’t send some too!

1 Like

Can you ask if they would also deliver other types of cards? I’d definitely send some cards from Portugal to send messages of hope! :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hello! I must say that I misunderstood the conditions a bit. You do not need to send a postcard to the main post office, you just need to leave it to the operator at your post office.
In addition to postcards, this initiative involves sending children’s drawings, a drawing must be sent to the main post office.

My apologies for the confusion. :slightly_smiling_face:

I asked about postcards from abroad on Ukrposhta’s Instagram, but unfortunately I haven’t received an answer at the moment. If anything changes I will let you know. Thank you so much for your support! :heart:

2 Likes