Question - Ukraine Postcard - "Thank you Hero!"

Hi,
I saw those postcard on FB.
Is it possible to get them somewhere?

3 Likes

Hello! It’s Ukrposhta project. These postcards available for free at the post offices. Everyone can buy stamp, write words of support to Ukrainian heroes and send a card to Khreschatyk, 22 (general post office). Then they will be delivered by Ukrposhta to the military on the frontlines and also to territorial defense, SES, medics and utility workers.

11 Likes

Wow nice project and support! :slight_smile: Thank you for explanation.
Pity we can’t send some too!

1 Like

Can you ask if they would also deliver other types of cards? I’d definitely send some cards from Portugal to send messages of hope! :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Hello! I must say that I misunderstood the conditions a bit. You do not need to send a postcard to the main post office, you just need to leave it to the operator at your post office.
In addition to postcards, this initiative involves sending children’s drawings, a drawing must be sent to the main post office.

My apologies for the confusion. :slightly_smiling_face:

I asked about postcards from abroad on Ukrposhta’s Instagram, but unfortunately I haven’t received an answer at the moment. If anything changes I will let you know. Thank you so much for your support! :heart:

3 Likes