Question about International Registered delivery in Australia

Hello, I have heard that AusPost is cutting their delivery frequency. I wonder whether that will affect International Registered Mail. I know that Registered mail have no tracking after entering Australia, but will they get expedite delivery once they arrived at destination Delivery Office?
Looking forward to answers

2 Likes

I’m sorry I can’t help you with this one @Donald.
I’m not even sure what changes are being made yet, or how they’ll affect me. I currently use a PO Box…so I’m keen to know if a reduction in deliveries will change delivery times to that too.

In the end, I don’t think it’s going to make a huge difference. Probably only an extra day, maybe two. Given our delivery times are already ridiculously long down here…I don’t think I’ll notice an extra day at all. :smirk:

2 Likes

OK, I wonder whether PO Box can receive International registered since it says on Auspost website it requires a signature

2 Likes

Anything that requires a signature…I get a small card in my postbox telling me to go to the counter. I go and queue up and they give me registered stuff across the counter and I have to sign and sometimes show ID.

2 Likes

I see, thank you for your reply

1 Like

No problem. When I find out what the changes are to our deliveries, I’ll let you know too! :+1:t2:

1 Like