Project for preschoolers "Tales of the Peoples of the World". Thanks everyone. the project is closed

Hallo, ich möchte dir und den Kindern gerne eine Postkarte senden. Bitte sende per PN eure Adresse. Danke, Birgit

2 Likes

I love Winnie the Pooh so much!

1 Like

What a great initiative! I sure what to help you. Please PM me the address and I will post a typical Dutch children’s figure card today.
I’m also really looking forward to receiving a card full of drawings from you. My kids will love it!
Best, Edwin

2 Likes

thank you very much for your kindness and responsiveness!

the children really liked the postcard. We have already read several stories and watched a cartoon.

I would be happy to send a postcard. I’ve got a few of florida legends.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! We look forward to hearing from you.

I would also like to send you a postcard from Germany. I think I know stories that might interest you, but for a postcard with stories reference I have to look again. Otherwise, I would send you a cartoon character from Germany!

1 Like

thank you for the offer! Children will be happy to receive any postcard!

dear friends, I am in a hurry to share the news! another postcard came. The children will see her on Monday. Thank you for your responsiveness. All of you are very kind! We send reply postcards, but the mail does not work as fast as I would like. The official postcards that I sent from my account have been on the way for 55 days and still have not reached the recipients. I really hope that the postcards that the children decorated with their drawings will reach everyone soon. Thank you all again! And we continue to wait for new postcards. happy postcrossing to everyone.

2 Likes

dear friends! Today I received two postcards from a wonderful girl and her students @brendamonique! Dear Monique, thank you and the children for the wonderful postcards. The kids looked at the postcards with interest. They don’t know how to read yet, but they touched every name on the back with their finger and asked me to tell them who it was? Name the name that is written. Today we watched a cartoon about a Mole. The guys enthusiastically watched and worried about the flower bed, were glad that the mole had figured out how to water the flowers. Thank you so much for the postcards and kindness!

2 Likes

2 Likes

dear friends! I am glad to share the received postcards for children. Thanks a lot @Biggie !she is very generous and sent two postcards for the guys. The story about Rapunzel is familiar to me and there is a book in our library. We will definitely read it with the children. But PettErsson and Findus are not well-known characters for me. I will definitely find this cartoon and show it to the children.

2 Likes

Hello,
I would send a Card.
PM me the adress please.

1 Like

thank you for the offer! We will wait for the postcard💕

hello dear friends! I boldly call you friends, because only a friend can send such lovely messages Across hundreds, and sometimes thousands of kilometers. Today I want to say thank you to one of you @edwinc ! dear Edwin, thank you and your family for a wonderful envelope with a postcard and stickers. I just took the envelope out of the mailbox. Tomorrow I will distribute stickers to the children, and today I will sign a postcard for you, and the guys will draw a Bunny on the postcard! Be happy , dear friends

5 Likes

And again - hello, dear friends. Today the children got acquainted with the cartoon character Mouse. Beautiful Merle @PinguinWellensittich , спасибо огромное за открытку! Ребята счастливы ее получить. А еще спасибо за историю ! Это было интересно.

3 Likes

I’d love to send a card from Aotearoa/New Zealand

1 Like

greetings to you! Thank you for your responsiveness and attention to the children’s project! I will send the address in a personal message.

Hi! This is an awesome initiative you have taken and I would love to send some cards from India. Please share your address over DM.

Thank you and have a lovely day!
Shalini

1 Like