Prices of stamps for postcards in all countries/territories (wiki)

Liechtenstein and Switzerland have always the same prices and both consider them domestic. I removed the “Russia”, Russia is at least partly Europe, same would go for Turkey, no need to mention.

Georgia :georgia: went up, see calculator. It’s now 6.50 GEL (2.26 EUR) for an international postcard

1 Like

Updated prices for Argentina :argentina:
And we fly into space :rocket: :smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Questions about the forum

Sad news.
From 1 February Israel Post raised postal costs:

• Domestic: ₪3.60
  • International surface mail to all destinations: ₪3.20 (left same)
  • International air-mail : all previous international groups was united to one
    air-mail to any country now is ₪13.70
1 Like

I have finished collecting the raw data for this analysis and have begun to make some preliminary maps.

4 Likes

Austria - USA economy route doesn’t seem to work, or works very very slowly, over 100 days.

But: priority seems to work, and apparently you can use stamps.
Priority mail should be taken to post office and have priority label.

Please update this, so Austrian members could use this option if they are willing to pay more, and have more quick delivery. (Although long time members probably won’t check this.)

Here is my suggestion:

Attention: to USA, priority option seems to be much quicker while economy seems to be very slow (priority about two weeks vs economy over 100 days).

To other countries economy still seems to be a quick choice. (?)

Priority should be sent from the post office. You can use stamps, and the sending must have a priority label (you can print that or get from (some) post office(s)). If you drop it to the mail box on the street, it is not necessarily noticed and can be treated as economy mail.)

There is a thread about this:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Postcards from Austria to US hardly delivered

Ireland :ireland: prices from 1st February 2024

Domestic price increase to €1.40
International remains frozen at €2.20

Updated Wiki

United Kingdom :uk:

From 2nd April 2024, prices increase to

Domestic 2nd Class £0.85
Domestic 1st Class £1.35

International Standard (Airmail All Destinations) £2.50
International Economy (Surface Outside Europe Only) £2.20

Will update nearer to April

3 Likes

I was at the GPO in Doha last week and was told by the lady in the philatelic office that the postage for international postcards has gone up to QAR 15 (USD 4.12). This trend of jacking up postage prices to simply rip off tourists, or even its own people, is really sad. I doubt I will send much from Qatar in the future.

2 Likes

about China
The Chinese currency unit is CNY, not RMB.
The latter is an abbreviation for RenMinBi, which is pinyin of the word '人民币‘. As Chinese, we use this abbreviation ‘rmb’ on the web, but it’s not an English word.
I don’t think the current description is accurate enough.

The form ’¥+CNY‘ is still not precise enough, but I haven’t changed this part.

Greenland’s Tusass increased the prices this year. The wiki has been updated.

1 Like

Updated prices for Argentina :argentina:

1 Like

Panama has been added with the latest rates

2 Likes

Postcard rates in Laos:

International: 40000 kip

At the Belgrade (RS) Main Post Office today, prices were:

Europe RSD 130 (EUR 1.11)
Asia/Africa RSD 132 (EUR 1.13)
America/ Oceania RSD 136 (EUR 1.17)

The online mail calculator shows the rates mentioned in the Wiki (perhaps not yet updated?).

Posti just informed that prices increase April 25th. New prices will be 2,50 € for domestic and international economy and 2,75 € for international priority mail. (I am not changing the prices to wiki just yet, there is still one month before the increase).

1 Like

Hi everyone.

The prices list of International postcards from Poland - 2024 are:

1. To the Eu countries (including Russia, Cyprus and Israel).

2. To the North America and Africa

3. To the South America, Central America and Asia

4. To the Australia and Oceania

However, you must add the price of the postcard to the amount mentioned above.

Current prices for sending a postcard from Poland can be found on the official website of the Polish Post Office

Please add Kenya’s postal pirce here, @Chieusa

https://posta.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/new-rates3.pdf

Kenya :kenya:

• INLAND: 40 KES
  • INTERNATIONAL(AIR MAIL):
    • Countries within Eastafrica zone: 65 KES (115 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Countries within the rest of Africa zone: 75 KES (120 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Countries within Europe,Middle & Neareast zone:90 KES (125 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Australia,America&Far East Zone:110 KES (140 KES for Any other size Each)
  • INTERNATIONAL(SURFACE MAIL):
    • Countries within Eastafrica zone: 50 KES (105 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Countries within the rest of Africa zone: 65 KES (110 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Countries within Europe,Middle & Neareast zone:70 KES (115 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Australia,America&Far East Zone:100 KES (135 KES for Any other size Each)
  • INTERNATIONAL(SAL):
    • Countries within Eastafrica zone: 55 KES (110 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Countries within the rest of Africa zone: 70 KES (115 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Countries within Europe,Middle & Neareast zone:85 KES (120 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Australia,America&Far East Zone:105 KES (135 KES for Any other size Each)

Hi @aegisW
We keep on hitting the maximum number of characters, but I managed to add the information for Kenya. Thanks.

1 Like