Prices of stamps for postcards in all countries/territories (wiki)

Please add Kenya’s postal pirce here, @Chieusa

https://posta.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/new-rates3.pdf

Kenya :kenya:

• INLAND: 40 KES
  • INTERNATIONAL(AIR MAIL):
    • Countries within Eastafrica zone: 65 KES (115 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Countries within the rest of Africa zone: 75 KES (120 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Countries within Europe,Middle & Neareast zone:90 KES (125 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Australia,America&Far East Zone:110 KES (140 KES for Any other size Each)
  • INTERNATIONAL(SURFACE MAIL):
    • Countries within Eastafrica zone: 50 KES (105 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Countries within the rest of Africa zone: 65 KES (110 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Countries within Europe,Middle & Neareast zone:70 KES (115 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Australia,America&Far East Zone:100 KES (135 KES for Any other size Each)
  • INTERNATIONAL(SAL):
    • Countries within Eastafrica zone: 55 KES (110 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Countries within the rest of Africa zone: 70 KES (115 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Countries within Europe,Middle & Neareast zone:85 KES (120 KES for Any other size Each)
    • Australia,America&Far East Zone:105 KES (135 KES for Any other size Each)

Hi @aegisW
We keep on hitting the maximum number of characters, but I managed to add the information for Kenya. Thanks.

1 Like

Well, I don’t know how to edit the wiki so here’s my bit of information: regarding Denmark, 36kr International stamps from 2023 ONLY can be used to send letters/postcards to international destinations for the rest of 2024.

Per a United States Postal Service press release dated today, effective July 14, 2024, domestic postcards will increase from US$0.53 to US$0.56, while international postcards will increase from US$1.55 to US$1.65.

U.S. Postal Service Recommends New Prices for July 2024 - Newsroom - About.usps.com

2 Likes

Updated prices for Argentina :argentina:
We are setting new anti-records :face_with_peeking_eye: :rocket:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: In English — Visitor’s Corner

Enquiry to hotel in Antigua elicited info that stamps to:
US/UK/Europe 0.75 XCD;
Rest of World 0.90 XCD.

3 Likes

The UK prices have been raised to the following:

• Domestic
    • First class: £1.35
    • Second class: £0.85
  • International
    • Standard: £2.50
    • Economy: £2.20 (non-Europe destinations)

Austria info should be updated, now they can even officially use stamps also in Priority mail.

Austria Appendix A edited. There is mixed information going round about attaching of the priority stickers, so I left this open with just a warning to leave some space. Maybe someone else knows more about this part.

I edited the wiki to add this information :+1:t2:

The postage for postcard in Thailand has rised up to 50THB.
(Just got back Bangkok 3 days ago.)

1 Like

I am returning from Iceland and wonder if the following info could be added if it’s deemed relevant:

The stamp prices are correct, but many places that sell stamps (book shops and souvenir shops) sell stamps at a higher price than shown in the wiki. E.g. a stamp to Europe costs at the moment 330 ISK, but the places in Reykjavík where I bought stamps, charged me 385 ISK per stamp. There are no official post offices in Iceland.

1 Like

New domestic and international prices in Slovenia from 3rd May 2024, wiki already edited will new prices.

1 Like

Shops in many countries sell postage stamps for a profit, with the extra charge considered to be a convenience fee. I was on a cruise ship that stopped in the Bahamas on a Sunday. Shops were happy to sell 50c stamps for $1.

There are functional post offices in Iceland, but they’re not in the most convenient places.

2 Likes

As to be expected. New Zealand Post have increased mail prices from June. The price of sending a postcard to anywhere in the world will be $3.60. A .30 cent increase from the current price. I was expecting more. I started Postcrossing in 2017. There has been an 80% increase in the price of sending a postcard since then. I’m sure this time next year I’ll be writing about yet another price increase.

2 Likes

PostNL :netherlands: revealed stamp prices that will go into effect on July 1st 2024 (after changing the prices also on 1 January 2024):

Domestic: from €1,09 to €1,14
International: from €1,75 to €1,80

2 Likes

https://www.deutschepost.de/en/b/briefe-ins-ausland.html

Did Germany decrease the international postcard rate? Or is this website just outdated?

Uruguay
I found that information on the URL says that simple letters (including postcards) up to 20g costs as below since 2023/11/1.

• Domestic: $35
  • International: $90
1 Like

This is incorrect. Postcards within Germany are 70 cents and outside are 95 cents

3 Likes