Postcrossing Shop

As was announced in today‘s birthday blog post (Happy 19th birthday, Postcrossing!), there is now a shop for Postcrossing merch.

Link to the shop:

I am wondering what you all ordered from there and maybe we can also post photos of the products once they have arrived? :slight_smile:

I for my part have ordered a white Postcrossing logo shirt. :slight_smile:

Also, this might be a great place to post your ideas for further products (see quote below from aforementioned blog post)?

We have lots of ideas for cool products we want to make and look forward to working with designers to bring them to life. If you have suggestions of things you’d like to see in the shop (other than postcards), let us know in the comments below!

At the moment, I personally am quite happy with the selection of products and will now happily await my shirt to be shipped to me. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

I’ll go first, with some pictures of the t-shirts and bags we test ordered and have been wearing for the last couple of years, while the shop was in progress!

Can’t wait to see these out there in the world, being worn by postcrossers everywhere!

76 Likes

I got a shirt, bag and one of the mugs! I will definitively wear the shirt for the next meetup I’m attending!

I’d love to see some pens and maybe magnets :smiley:

35 Likes

Pens, notebooks, magnets, keychains, maybe some bijou…some small stuff that is not too expensive, but differs you as a postcrosser :heart::smiling_face:
Good luck with the shop!

13 Likes

Postcrossing-related craft supplies? Rubber stamps? Stickers? Washi tape?

Fabric? Ribbon? Stationery? Sticky notes?

:thinking::face_with_monocle::grin:XXX

38 Likes

Postcards?!

27 Likes

A wax seal stamp would be fantastic!!!

14 Likes

Postcrossing pens, pencils and stationery (don’t forget to include the weblink on it).

8 Likes

Love my tote that I purchased while testing out the shop :grin:

28 Likes

Please add stationary! Washis, stamps, stickers, notebooks, envelopes, pens, etc? :heart::heart::heart::heart:
It would be amazing!

14 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye:

23 Likes

My tote bag, that I bought during the test phase of the shop - I’m so glad that I can use it today for the first time to bring all my cards to the letterbox that I’ve written yesterday on Postcrossing’s birthday
:bouncing: :bouncing: :bouncing:

30 Likes

the fancy peeps of postcrossing :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

I wanted to buy the blue & red tote bag and had more than enough money in my Apple Pay account, yet the system demanded I add an additional form of payment… why?

It will be great if you guys can sell “By Air Mail” stickers.

7 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that! Please contact us with more details (and maybe some screenshots) through the site’s contact form, and we’ll have a look! The shop is very new, so some rough edges might still need to be smoothed. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was able to test the store, and bought this t-shirt.

A “wallet” to hold postcards, stamps, stickers and pens would be great to see in the store. And as someone else mentioned, airmail sticker works be cool too.

37 Likes

I got me the cup and can’t wait until I have it on my desk.

3 Likes

I love the totes and the mugs!!
Maybe I am wrong, but I vagely remember that there used to be a shop in the very beginning. Or am I wrong about that?

I thought about getting a mug, but then I thought „I have enough mugs already“. Of course, I lowkey regret that now – but maybe I will get one later. :slight_smile:

You are not wrong. It is mentioned in the blog post. :slight_smile:

1 Like