POSTCROSSING MEETUP - World Radio Day 2023 DTD 26-2-2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Chess Square, Nageshwara Rao Park, Luz Ave, Bhaskarapuram, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004
:calendar: DATE: 26-2-2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 4.00 pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Releasing World Radio Day 2023 meet-up postcard. Discussing about this year theme : Radio and Peace, Meeting and Signing the postcards.

All are welcome to the den of India’s most active Postcrossing fraternity !!!

Contact : Comment here for further queries. We will be in touch.

For WORLD PEACE :dove:

12 Likes

wishing post crosser the best fun and good times
regards
keshav

1 Like

I wish to join this meet-up… Please share me the link for registering…

1 Like

1 Like

there is an all day event happening in the place you have planned this. I hope you are aware

hello some one would swap with me?

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

1 Like

I got a meet-up postcard from India and I have no idea who sent me this postcard. I’m sorry that I didnt note that postcard and have no idea if it is swap? (probably not) a prize? or tag?

please help! I want to say thank you for this postcard to my meet-up collection :blush:

can it be official card?
You can ask postcrossing team to look from the page you register cards - no ID

2 Likes

there is no ID on the postcard…
I hope someone didnt forget writing the ID :persevere:

you can ask from the postcrossing team like i told in my message, because they know if a card from India is traveling to you

2 Likes

yes should do! thank you :heart:

It happens. Even when I’ve sent hundreds of postcards, every now and then I forget the ID number. :woman_facepalming: And same with postcards sent to me, someone has forgotten. If it’s proven not to be an official, then you can start searching the forum.

1 Like

I also once received a postcard from India without id. I searched the forum for a very long time, but did not find anything. Then she asked for help. It turned out it was an official postcard. Found in just a day.

2 Likes

@safiyecansu You have won this lottery
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/closed-chain-lottery/565124/20?u=silpa

7 Likes

Nice work @Silpa!

Can you tell me how you searched? I tried searching and kept getting no results. I guess I don’t know how to enter multiple (non-sequential) key words in the search here…like safieyecansu and India and lottery…I got no results.

3 Likes

aaaa thank you so much helping me @Silpa :heart:

Im so sorry totaly forgot about it,
Thank you so much @Dhivakar for this beautiful meet-up postcard that I added to my meet up postcard collection :heart:

3 Likes

I just wrote to search “World radio day” and looked for some results and there it was :slight_smile:

2 Likes