Postcrossing meetup - Releasing Goschen Library Postcard DTD 08-05-2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Goschen Library, Chintadripet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002
:calendar: DATE: 08.05.2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 4.45 pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Releasing the Goschen Library meet-up postcard. Discuss about the Goschen Library, Meeting and Signing the Postcards.

A warm welcome to our Postcrossing meetup! We are thrilled to have you all here, and we hope that you’ll have a fantastic time connecting with fellow postcard enthusiasts.

About The Goschen Library: One of the Library still functioning since colonial period located at Chintadripet, Chennai. The Goschen hall’s primary function has been that of a library, having been instituted as Rao Sahib P. Vijiaraguvulu Chetty’s public library. The foundation stone for the building was laid in 1926 by TE Moir, and the library was formally opened three years later, by Viscount Goschen.

Let’s share our passion for travel, culture, and friendship as we explore different corners of the world through postcards. We look forward to exchanging stories and experiences and getting to know each other better.

For more details contact: Comment here for further queries. We will be in touch.

Happy Postcrossing :love_letter:

11 Likes

Looking for swap this postcard, here is my offers TanyaKuklina | Zonerama.com

1 Like

:star_struck:
Finally a Library meetup in chennai !

1 Like

Best of luck @jagadeeshwaran Bro

From Anantapur,

@jagadeeshphila

1 Like

all the best dear can i get one card signed from this lovely meet up?

1 Like

Hi! I will be glad to swap with someone to this card. You can write me to contact.

Love to swap

This is amazing! Congratulations!
Looking forward to hearing about the meeting!