Postcrossing meetup in Genoa (Liguria), saturday 10th june 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Genova (Liguria)
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Genova Voltri railway station
:calendar: DATE: saturday 10th june
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10-17
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: we will meet at the main entry of Genova Voltri railway station at 10 o’clock, we will reach and visit Villa Duchessa di Galliera, then we will have lunch and sign the meetup postcards.

Not far from Genova Voltri railway station there is this beautiful villa:

here’s a short video about the villa:

Part of this place can be visited only by paying a ticket and a guided tour, but we decided to visit all the other parts which are free :smile:
The route takes place mainly uphill, covering a difference in altitude of about 130 meters to reach the highest part on a non -paved road, through the countryside and forest areas, so we recommend suitable shoes and everything that can be useful to cope with to harassing insects :warning:
As you saw in the video we will meet a fence with deer and there will be benches along the way to allow those who are tired of resting a little during 2-3 hours of our visit; at the end of which we will reach the place where will have lunch and spend the afternoon in signing the meetup postcards we are working on and that will be shown in the following weeks, as well as updated info :smile:
We hope you can join us or otherwise we are ready to swap :smile:

6 Likes

Hello! I’m ready! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ciao, salvo imprevisti dovrei esserci.
Arrivederci.
M

1 Like

Here’s the meetup postcard, created by @Diau836

3 Likes

I am very happy to exchange this postcard, created after inspections, curiosities and the desire to learn more about one of the most beautiful villas in Genoa!!! :smiley:

1 Like

this is the place where we will have lunch and sign the meetup postcards between in time h. 13-16.30

https://www.tripadvisor.it/Restaurant_Review-g187823-d8657740-Reviews-Il_Mortaio-Genoa_Italian_Riviera_Liguria.html

partecipants:

@stefbot75
@lallpall :heart_eyes:
@postbert2022 :heart_eyes:
@imagna :heart_eyes:
@IRE_88 :heart_eyes:
@Melody1 :heart_eyes:
@Buffysan :heart_eyes:
@EmanuelaVictoria :heart_eyes:
@Markopuff89 :heart_eyes:

maybe:

@Diau836 :thinking:
@spidermoro :thinking:

3 Likes

Magnifico! Ci vediamo sabato.
Ciao.
M

1 Like

Hallo :hugs:I’d love to swap :heart:

1 Like

Dear joanna we can swap again, i will send you a postcard

Ciao a tutti, sono la solita ritardataria (ma ho avuto qualche problemuccio di salute), volevo sapere se qualche anima pia ha ancora una cartolina del meetup da scambiare :smiley:
Grazie in anticipo!

2 Likes

ciao martina, ti scriverà @Diau836 per scambiare

1 Like

Ciao Martina,
provvedo io che l’ho disegnata: mandami per favore il tuo indirizzo, grazie mille!
Davide Parodi

1 Like

Ciao a tutti, Hi @stefbot75. Grazie per la cartoline. Hope the sky was as bello as on this card. Bon estate

1 Like

Hi there! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

Ciao @stefbot75 :smiley:,
thank you so much for your wonderful card :star_struck:. Grazie mille :smiley:.

2 Likes

Wonderful :smiley:

Grazie a tutti per aver firmato la cartolina di questo meetup e in particolar modo a Giancarlo (@imagna) per avermela mandata!
Spero di poter essere con voi a Genova la prossima volta, ciao!
Paola

1 Like

Thank you for the meeting postcard. So many happy members have signed.

2 Likes

Ciao a tutti, a qualcuno è rimasta una cartolina da questo meetup che vorrebbe scambiare con me? :smile:

1 Like