Postcrossing meetup in Dozza, Italy / 19.9.2021

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Dozza, Bologna, Italy
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Dozza, Bologna, Italy
:calendar: DATE: 19.9.2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10-18
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Let’s spend a day together in a wonderful and artsy place, discovering new things, knowing each other and sending beautiful postcards!

Dozza is a beautiful small town in the middle of Italy, near the city of Bologna! It is known for its wonderful walls painted by artists from all over the world, just like in a open air museum!

Postcrossing FB coummunity “Postcrossing in Italiano” invites you all to join us to spend a day there for a meetup: there will be brand new friends, typical food and cultural inputs! And dedicated postcards of course, plus a special cancellation issued by Poste Italiane to celebrate the great event “Biennale del Muro Dipinto”!

We will meet in Dozza by 10 o’clock - we will visit the little country - we will get lunch together - we will send tons of postcards with the special cancellation!

Let us know, we are looking forward to hearing from you!

@Jupie @carmenbubu

2 Likes

Hi. May I ask you to send me a postcard from the meeting? I will definitely answer.
My purchase cards Обменник – 605 Bilder | VK
From my photos Обменник - мои фото – 36 Bilder | VK

thanks, I’ll let you know!

1 Like

Dozza! What a wonderful place! I was there, but I’m not able to come for the meetup.
If somebody sends me a meetup card, I’ll be quite happy and I’ll send one of my cards (from my albums for trade) in return.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cri-ciprea/albums

Thanks in advance.

ti faccio sapere, grazie!

here it is our postcard!! we are open to swap!

5 Likes

can we swap

1 Like

Lovely! I would like to send a postcard in advance so that you can send me one from the meetup, is that possible? Could you reply to me and send it to our meetup (October 23)? That would be great!

2 Likes

Mi piacerebbe ricevere una cartolina dal meeting, ricambio con una del meeting di Genova

1 Like

Hi can i swap? I can offer cards from out meet up or swap album.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LZ0b5mX1Hm7apuPeFMhyKwP-OY2s5q9d

2 Likes

Of course! Please do send one postcard to the MACCMO address in the post including your address and we will get back to you
:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!

I would love to receive this postcard. anyone interested in changing?

Thanks

1 Like

tomorrow is the great day!!