Postcrossing Meeting and Book Launch Titina and Friends around Europe, Palermo, 2 April 2022!

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Palermo, Sicily
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Post office (Poste Italiane) Via Roma, 320, 90133 Palermo PA, Italia
:calendar: DATE: 2.04.2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00 AM (Italy timezone: UTC/GMT +1 hour)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We will travel from entire Europe to Palermo, the birthplace of famous Titina the Cat and friends. Swonild Ilenia Genovese, a book writer and graphic illustrator, the one who design the well-known series Titina and Friends Travelling will launch her book :slight_smile: We will visit Palermo and area, we can organize some other days tours and activities.In the meeting day we will go to post office, where they have as well a philatelic shop. Depends the COVID Situation, we will either stay inside, or otherwise we can stay in a park - usually in April is a very beautiful time in Sicily. We must remain opthimistic! Nothing is yet established, the fact is there are already bought 7 (!!) flight tichets to Palermo!
We can plan (and we will do that) to meet in a restaurant or somewhere properly to sign postcards!
Details will follow!
Please say in comments if you want to join, please take into consideration the mandatory request of authorities for “Green Pass Certificate”.

I am so excited! See you soon, in Palermo! :smiley:

Participants:

1. MihneaR - Romania
  2. Chrisskywalker - Germany
  3. Bluriel - Romania
  4. Nazareanu - Romania
  5. Sebastian (my son) - Romania
  6. kiddy67 (Anja) - Germany
  7. Raquel Ferro - Belgium
  8. Volpe97 - Italy
  9. stancy_starlight - Germany

“Maybe” - Waiting List:

1. Mamiielariie

P.S. The photo is not the image for a postcard, we will have for sure custom meeting cards :wink:

7 Likes

Count me in :smiley:

2 Likes

Ich möchte gerne teilnehmen

1 Like

Great, looking forward to meet you again in Sicily Anja :wink:

1 Like

I will wait because the covid but I’m the weekend free :slight_smile:

I’ll be there

I‘ll be there, too :relaxed: (Maybe bring my hubby)

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange )))

Would anyone like to swap a meetup postcard for one from Birmingham UK?

Hello @mihneaR , hello @chrisskywalker
I would like to be there in Palermo, but unfortunately various circumstances do not allow it. I’m sure you’ll have fun and maybe a few minutes to write/exchange a postcard.
Mihnea, are you making another card? I look forward to it.
Best regards
Sylvia

Hello everybody :grinning: i would like to receive a postcard from your meetup if it is possible :grinning: who wants to swap :question: i can offer meetup postcard from rapallo of 9 april with all signatures :grinning:

thank you :grinning:

1 Like

I can swap with you. Please send me a pm :wink:

1 Like

Hi! I cannot be there but I would like a card… In exchange I offer the one from the Rapallo meetup with all the signatures.

1 Like

Hello everybody! We have now also the final design for the meeting card! See you soon in Palermo!

9 Likes

I can swap with you, please pm me with your address!

Hello) I would like to swap)
Here My offers
:blush:

Hello. Due to work, I’ll no longer be able to be there :slight_smile: enjoy your visit!

Hi all! So when do we meet at the post office? It says 10am here but 11am in the Facebook event :joy:

And what restaurant/ place are we going for sign ups later, what’s the meeting planned for where to be at what time please?

Thank you and see you soon :blush:

Hallo is there someone available for swapping or sending me signed postcards from Palermo? Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
Andrea

Hello! Looking for an exchange for your wonderful postcard from Palermo.
My offer:

All the best,
Elena