Postcrossing is...

Postcrossing is my soul space at snail pace.

What’s Postcrossing for you? In what ways does it change your life?

3 Likes

Postcrossing for me is to make wonderful connections with people.

I am mostly active on the forum and I have both friends I met in person through Postcrossing and penfriends in Japan and abroad whom I hope to meet in person in the future.

So many lovely people and fabulous moments on Postcrossing via postal mails. I like the warmth and togetherness of Postcrossing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Postcrossing is why I am going to Uzbekistan for my next holiday. In April I am meeting my penfriend, who I met here. I can’t wait to visit. Countries that are really different to my own are my favourite places to visit. We are going to take a flight together and it will be her first experience on a plane. I am looking forward to having adventures together in person!

19 Likes

I started Postcrossing, just as a hobby and it was something to pass time. About a year and a half into doing it, I started to get very sick and was in and out of the hospital a lot. I couldn’t really go anywhere , so Postcrossing was my way of “traveling” the world. I still haven’t really made any friends, but it is fun to see what other people are doing in different parts of the world.

4 Likes