Postcrossing for Children - Sofia Meetup / 05.06.2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Sofia, Bulgaria
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Cafe Ma Baker, Nikolay Haitov 28A Str., Sofia
:calendar: DATE: 05.06.2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00 - 15:00 h.
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hello Postcrossers,

We are organizing a very special Postcrossing meetup for 10-13 years old children. Our aim is to popularize the Postcrossing project among young people.

Programme:
The participating children will learn about the postcard history, the Postcrossing project and will write postcards both in Bulgarian and English.

You can read more about our event at the following link (in Bulgarian) here!

Please, share if you know someone that might be interested in! :smiling_face:

Organizers:
Malvina Language and Creativity Centre
Web Design Art Studio

4 Likes

Will there be postcards at this meeting?

1 Like

Hello Yefrem, Thank you for your question! We encourage the participants to bring own postcards, but we also are going to prepare some postcards for those attending the meetup without postcards. Regards!

1 Like

Dear Yefrem,
We would like ask you if you are in Sofia and you are planning to come to the event to inform us here, because we would like to save a spot for you and your parents.
We will have some postcards for you :slight_smile:
Regards,
Vera

1 Like

Unfortunately not. Now I am in Poland

1 Like

Ah, ok. We were thinking that you might be in Sofia.
Regards! :slight_smile:

Can we swap? My cards from meets up here - Обмен: Открытки со встреч – 37 Bilder | VK

1 Like

Dear Teem,
I am afraid that all shipments (including postcards) from Bulgaria to Russia are currently ceased. However, I will be happy to slap postcards with you and will contact you when the post services are recovered.
Regards,
Vera

Let’s do this, select the postcards you want to receive from me, I will send them. Russian Post sends it to Bulgaria, and then as soon as you have the opportunity, you will send it to me.

1 Like

Здравствуйте! Какие встречные открытки?

1 Like

Thank you very much, Teem! I like very much the following postcards, if possible:

I am going to send you my address as personal message.
Regards!

Hello! We didn’t prepare a specific Postcrossing postcard for this meetup in particular, but we are going to prepare for our meetup in October. Regards!

Waiting your address

1 Like

For those who are curious, here is a short review of the event from 05.06.2022 with some pics: https://malvinaschool.com/postcsrossing-za-detza/
The review is written in Bulgarian. Soon we will share a link to a review in English too.

1 Like