Postcrossing featured on Jollyville Radio

Jollyville Radio is a radio broadcast from the semi-fictional town of Jollyville, with sketches and vignettes from the town voiced by a full cast. If you enjoy Welcome to Nightvale, you might get a kick out of it too.

Each episode ends by featuring real people serving their communities in the real world, and Postcrossing was featured on episode 224, with an only slightly awkward interview by me. :sweat_smile:

https://www.jollyvilleproductions.com/podcast/episode/5d82003e/episode-224-crunchy

Enjoy!

11 Likes

Nice!
For those who don’t want to listen to the entire thing, Pilar’s interview starts at about 11:45 minutes in.

3 Likes

Yaaay Ana! Good interview! I wished you mentioned the fabulous postcard design contest for WPD - it’s such a cool thing to have done eh?

I know! I wish I had remembered, but this was months ago and interviews are definitely not my strong suit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have you made yourself a list? - just bullet points as a reminder of what you want to mention can help - we often all get nervous or caught up in the moment when we do any kind of media - it’s pretty normal & understandable lol :purple_heart:

2 Likes