Postcrossing experience with third grade from The Netherlands

Hello everyone,

My name is Sam, and I am a 21-year-old student from the Netherlands. Currently, I am studying to become a primary school teacher, and I must say, I love every aspect of it. It’s a fantastic feeling to educate and inspire young minds and make a positive impact on their lives.

At the moment, I am doing an internship with a third-grade class, also known as group 5, where I am gaining invaluable experience and skills.

Recently, I did a project with toddlers during the Christmas holidays, where they drew some fantastic drawings on postcards. Now, I am excited to embark on a new project with the third grade, and I thought it would be an excellent opportunity to share it with you all.

Here are impressions from last project

In this project, we will be teaching the students English phrases that they can use in their daily lives. These phrases are simple yet effective and can help them communicate better. The students will then use these phrases to write short messages on the postcards, which they will send to people from different parts of the world.

This project aims to help the students broaden their horizons and connect with people from different cultures. It’s an excellent way for them to learn about different customs and traditions and appreciate diversity. Additionally, it will help them improve their writing skills, creativity, and critical thinking.
We would like to learn allot about your country, if it is possible you can send coins via the mail and write stuff about the cultures in your country

To make this project a success, we need your help. We are looking for around 25 addresses from different parts of the world, so each student can send a card. If you are interested in being a part of this project, please feel free to send me a private message, and I will provide you with all the necessary information.
We will send the postcards between 13 march and 17 march.

I am excited to see how this project will turn out, and I am confident that it will be an enriching experience for everyone involved. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon.

We are currently at 25 out 25.

Kind regards,

Sam.

13 Likes

PM sent

1 Like

Hi, pm sent!

1 Like

:snowman:
Pm sent

1 Like

Sending a PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

PM sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

PM sent!

4 more needed!

Hello. I want to send a postcard to the children. I would suggest the theme of a fairy tale in illustrations. Maybe the kids will be interested? Please provide an address

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: We are a group of 4/5 year olds. We would love to receive a postcard or send you a postcard :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve sent you a PM (if it’s not to late).

1 Like

i wrote message to you :wink:

1 Like