Postcrossing Event in a Language School

Hello! I’m Ksenia Sergeeva, I’m working as a teacher in a language school in Russia. Our school would like to make as many people as possible familiar with Postcrossing, so we are going to organize an October event dedicated to it :slight_smile: We will discuss the sense of Postcrossing, all the pitfalls which may arise, how to start etc. But we need your help!

It would be fantastic if at the end of the evening all the members got a real postcard from a foreigner. This fact would boost their motivation to take up Postcrossing immediately! So all the people from this community who have sent us a postcard will get a postcard back :slight_smile:

Here is our school address:
Expert English School
Pushkin str, 45/1
UFA
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

We are looking forward to receiving your postcards! Have a nice day! Let more people enjoy Postcrossing! :slight_smile:
P.s. Make sure you’ve written the return address otherwise you couldn’t get a back postcard
P.s.s. if you like you can e-mail me sergkseniia@gmail.com that you’ve sent a card, so we could count the approximate number of cards we’ll receive, and invite the same amount of people :ok_hand:

13 Likes

I’m happy to write a card about my local area, if this would be helpful!

1 Like

Sending you a PM :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sending a postcard tomorrow!

1 Like

That’s a nice initiative!
I would love to send postcards from Japan, but since air traffic from Japan to Russia is still stopped, it will be difficult to deliver them before October…

I wish you many wonderful postcards.。・"☆

1 Like

What a fun idea! Count me in🙂

1 Like

Hello Ksenia,
I love to write a card. I’ve written to schools several times, and of course I’m very happy to help.
Best regards
Sylvia

1 Like

sure I can send one

1 Like

I will send one 1st thing in the morning. :blue_heart: the idea !

1 Like

I will send one from Montana, and maybe a second if I get postcards printed celebrating World Postcrossing Day. What a neat idea!

1 Like

Count me in! :blush:

1 Like

I send a Card from Germany :postbox::mailbox_with_mail:

1 Like

Happy to send a postcard from PA! :v::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

hello, I am sending you a postcard from France

1 Like

I will gladly send you a postcard from Italy!

1 Like

I’ll send a card from Missouri :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We can send a postcard from New Mexico in the USA.

1 Like

I’ll send a postcard from Singapore!

1 Like

I will send one out from Texas :slightly_smiling_face::sunflower:

1 Like

Greetings from China. I can send one too!

1 Like