Postcrossing Emoji for Youtube

Hello Everybody,
I was just leaving a Comment on the Video “Ni Yesu”
from the UGANDA MARTYRS` CENTENARY CHOIR MOROTO when it hit me like a brick:
There is NO Postcrossing Emoji!
Since we managed to get Postcrossing Stamps made, shouldn´t we be able to also come up with a Postcrossing Emoji and have it implemented by Youtube?
Obviously I have no idea at all how such a Postcrossing Emoji would look like, but I think there is a abundance of people among us that would be able to come up with something like that.
And the Folks who talked the various Postal Services around the world into issuing Postcrossing Stamps could do the same with Youtube!
What do you think, am I on to something here?
Best Regards,
German Oyinbo

6 Likes

We have already a postcrossing Emoji, but i don’t know if it is allowed to use it outside of this Forum.
:postcrossing:

2 Likes

What would a PC emoji help, if the reader of a comment does not know about PC?

2 Likes

It might teach them about the very existence of Postcrossing, of Course!

1 Like

Together with an explanation, yes!

1 Like

Also, if millions of people are exposed to it via the Youtube-Emoji System a certain percentage will look for background information - and a certain percentage of those people might sign up to Postcrossing!
Potentially leading to thousands or even tens of thousand new Members for Postcrossing!

1 Like

I must admit - I don’t use YouTube due to the abundance of ads. However, in the spirit of the PostCrossing project, I’ll support your aspiration.

2 Likes