Postcrossing as a project for the young man im a caregiver for

Здорово! Я с удовольствием отправлю вам открытку из России. Где найти адрес?

This is amazing. I love these pages! Please give my best wishes to this young man and bless you for being so caring. Emily

Welcome to the forum @OvOlga! Can you translate your message to English, please? Then everyone can understand you. :slight_smile:
English is the forum language, and other languages are only permitted in #communities and #meetups.

Thanks for sharing this amazing project with us and congratulations on what you are doing. Keep up the great work. If an extra card is helpful please pm me an address and I’ll send a card from Australia.

All the very best,

@caesarpag

I have a number of cards from all over the world and from where I live. Please feel free to look at my flicker album, the link is in my profile, and DM me if you’d like me to mail any of them to you! :love_letter:

What a lovely project! Thank you for sharing!!!
I have vintage cards from all over the world. Would love to mail you some. Please feel free to pm me the mailing details if you’re interested.

This amazing!
Pls let me know if I can send a card to add to his collection/research stack.

Great project. Would love to sent a postcard.
Please sent the address via PM.

You have a wonderful project! Thank you for sharing it with us and showing us your great album! I would like to send you an envelope with several postcards from different cities, attach stickers and I have several different leaflets with recipes of dishes, I think all this will be suitable for your album. If you don’t mind, then write me your address in a personal message. I will be glad to help you add to your album🙂