Postcardsville to USA?

Has anyone in the USA ordered from Postcardsville based in India? I am interested in their Tiger and Train sets specifically and the prices plus shipping are extremely affordable. Has anyone ordered from there? If so, how was the experience and about how long was the shipping? (Not in a big rush just curious.)
Thanks in advance!
Angie

5 Likes

No help here, just a question. :blush: I just had a look at the website, the cards are indeed lovely! But I didn’t find any info about the shipping cost in the website. Might I ask where you did find it?

5 Likes

Oh dear Postcardsville is the best))

4 Likes

I am unaware of how international shipping will work but I have been ordering from them for a long time now and they’ve been very professional and prompt with their services. As far as quality is concerned, it’s one of the best cards I’ve seen. So go ahead, they never disappoint.

5 Likes

I will request @peeveeads , who owns the site to answer the question :wink::wink:.

6 Likes

Wow, they have some very nice cards! I’d be curious to hear the answer to this question as well! Did not seem like they do international shipments, as their site only shows prices in the local currency. I look forward to hearing the owner’s response.

3 Likes

Thank you Friends. Its my pleasure to update here.
We ship across the globe using India Post - Registered Parcel with tracking.
Usually, it take 3-4 weeks to deliver most of the locations outside India.
If you are not in a hurry, Kindly book and you can pay using paypal.

Thanks a ton. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Amudhini V.
Team PostcardsVille.

9 Likes

Hello. Thank you for your comments.
You will get to see the shipping cost, when you make the order, before paying.
Kindly add the cards of your choice to the cart and checkout the shipping cost.

Thanks.
PeeVe.

4 Likes

Dear Friend.
We do international shipping… using India Post. Though we displayed the cost in INR, you may pay using PayPal in your currency. Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you Dear Bhumika. You may me my day.

1 Like

Thank you dear Manish. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Dear Hemang. You rock.

1 Like

Wow. I did NOT need another place to order postcards from - but they have some really nice selections!

4 Likes

Well, there is that, but I placed an order anyway!

1 Like

I recently moved to US from India, I loved cards from Postcardsville, I continued ordering all the newly released cards from the website, the shipping mostly arrives within 3 weeks. Regarding the cost, it is cheaper including shipping compared to the cards available here and the card quality is better than the cards I bought here in some of the tourist attractions.

2 Likes

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

I am so late! But yes, just like what PeeVe said. :blush:

1 Like

One recommendation that would make the site easier to use for customers outside of India would be to provide prices in other currencies. Postalove (based in Poland) does this, you can look at eat two pull downs in the upper right of their home page; one is for displayed language and one is for displayed currency:

I had absolutely no issue placing my order this morning, but it was a little daunting to see that the total came to ~ 2400. A quick look at Googles currency exchange rates told be that was about $34.00, so Ok, but easier if you just give it to me in my home currency. Just a thought.

2 Likes

Oh thanks!

1 Like

I’m a bit late with this but I have ordered from Postcardsville before and it arrived safely. Shipping price wasn’t bad. The postcards are super cool too.

1 Like